Ugh, new guy.

Options
Been lurking for inspiration, logging stuff for a few weeks using the site/phone and getting results.
Started out at my worst around 350 a year or two ago.
Cut down to 305 and stayed there, went back to bad habits.
Eventually got back to 320.
Decided to follow Dave Palumbo's bodybuilding cut (which is pretty much his own tailored Keto)
317 April 8th
290 May 25th

4 day split for lifting.
back/bi's
chest/tri's
shoulders
legs

Cardio via stationary bike.

Birthday is early November.
hoping for 250 or lower by then.
Whether you're at 10lbs lost, or 100lbs lost, progress is progress. There is a ton of inspiration on this site. Keep up what you're all doing.

Replies

• wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Look like you found something that is working for you. i wish you th ebest of luck on reaching your goals.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Great start and glad you found what's working for you! Keep it up! =)
  • duelistic
    duelistic Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks. Feels good to see the number on the scale going down, while maintaining strength.
    Hung in the low 200's in highshool, and used to lift A LOT as a teen when I played football. Moved pianos for a living for while.
    I know there is a decent base there. Goig to keep cutting until I plateau, or hit 220 and then move calories and everything up and start trying to make big gains.
  • red21dog
    red21dog Posts: 10
    Options
    You spund like my twim lol!!!! Feel Free to add Man!!!! Lots do this
  • duelistic
    duelistic Posts: 15
    Options
    You spund like my twim lol!!!! Feel Free to add Man!!!! Lots do this

No kidding. I have the knowledge, just never applied it for more than a few weeks. On it for 2 months, dedicated, and been seeing sweet results.
    Just have to put your head down and keep pushing.