Im giving it one last shot!

Options
ive been off and on myfitnesspal.com for the past year off and on.... im a believer that everything they teach on here.. and the support... works well.... but when my life changes.. i forget about my health and nutrition.... now that i found that my cholestrol is high... i know there isnt another choice for me .. other than to lose ....

its very hard to keep a diet plan with our size family and our budget... but im tried of having that as an excuse.. im tired of getting to the 13 pound mark...( which i have done 3 times) and then.. my life change .. and i gain it back.... my back hurts.. my hips ache and im swollen with so much fluid..\

so here i am again.(huge sigh)... and tomorrow i will be on my tredmill.. and my notepad will be out.. and my mind will be searching for healthy recipes

:huh: :explode: :sad: :flowerforyou: :heart:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • Fit4Forty
    Fit4Forty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too....I am tired of feeling sorry for myself and blaming everyone else for my inability to show some self control. So I am puttingo on my "big girl panties" and getting to work. Good Luck. I know I need it. Just know that you are not alone.:smile:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Hang in there. I have gained and lost more often times than I care to admit. I just recommit. Hopefully this time we can both do it.
  • vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Hang in there. It is a day by day success. Be sure to enter the food you plan to eat BEFORE you eat it and make the necessary adjustments to stay within your range. You can succeed if you focus on you and your food. You are worthy of it.

:smile: :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Remember you have a family on here that is always willing to encourage and give tough love! Only you can make the right choices and do the right work but we are here to give the emotional boost! Do this for you but also look at what a good example you will be to your children! Good Luck to you and keep up with it this time!!
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    then i get to the point i feel like.. a blabbing idiot.. when i write here... how im an emotional eater.. and something is eating at me .. and im weak... i feel guilty about being that way... does this make sense.. i dont want to be the cry baby of myfitnesspal..
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thank you all.. i just hope this is the time for me... i HOPE!
  • aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    I read this morning if you fail to plan, you plan to fail! It sucks but it's not so bad once you get going. it's the getting going part that is hard!