New to MFP needs some Girlfriends for motivation!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Cambrendle
    Cambrendle Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I"m new as well, I definitely could use some advice and supportive motivators. I joined this site less than a week ago.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Request sent!
  • behendrix
    behendrix Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Having support makes this journey a little easier :)
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I saw the post name and thought, I would like some girlfriends for motivation......however I think my motivation and yours may differ!

But seriously, I hope you smash your goals!
  • Stolenstar
    Stolenstar Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and feel in the same boat.

Add me :)
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Feel free to add me if you want :) I'm 22, started at 169 currently around 135, goal is 125.
  • uswknw80
    uswknw80 Posts: 2
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me uswknw80, I love this website.
  • uswknw80
    uswknw80 Posts: 2
    Options
    You can add me uswknw80
  • lenibells
    lenibells Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! Everyone feel free to add me too, not quite new to this, but newly serious about it I guess. I am new to these boards though so could do with some friends!
  • bigdon16
    bigdon16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me! I could use all the diet friends I can get. I find this site does helpful. Don't feel like I am dieting, but see weight coming off. Wish you lots of good eating
  • aimee_fit4life
    Options
    I can always use more suppore so feel free to add me as well. I have been using this site since January and have had a lot of success in that amount of time.
  • bigdon16
    Options
    Hi. I am having breakfast of 2 hard boiled eggs and some papaya. First time having fresh and need to loose 50 (now 40) pounds. Going to have some surgery and doctor says I am a risk, diabetes and overweight. Made me feel like I was an elephant - then I looked in the mirror - hippo, elephant, need I say more. Problem is, these 10 pounds are the same that I loose every year and just need motivation to keep it off and loose more than 10.
  • bigdon16
    Options
    Wonderful! I can't wait to see me within 10 pounds of my goal weight!
  • massenat
    massenat Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,

I have lost 39 pounds so far. I am stuck on losing the last 10, but still trying. Good luck- I know you can do it!
  • mshiff2228
    mshiff2228 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well, feel free to add me, I'm looking to add some people to chat with as well:)
  • KnR2210
    KnR2210 Posts: 17
    Options
    I am new here as well. Would really love some girlfriends as well for motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • Inconceivable
    Options
    hello. I'm new as well, anybody can add me if they choose.
  • Inconceivable
    Options
    hello. I'm new as well, anybody can add me if they choose.
  • jlanier
    jlanier Posts: 16
    Options
    add me!