New and need support!

Options
Hello!

New to this site but not new to dieting/exercise - former skinny/current fatty - looking to be a fitty!

I am the type of person that will lose weight and then once I get to my goal I will go right back up to my heavier weight.
Looking for supportive people that can help me keep my head in the game and call me on my bull crap - if that is you please send me a friend request so we can support each other! :smile:

Replies

• Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been on since February. Feel free to add me! Thanks!
  • pkpkarting
    pkpkarting Posts: 3
    Options
    I was here awhile ago and just been too busy to take this seriously.

Now i'm back and working my way back down to 170lbs.

My metabolism got totally screwed up after chemotherapy/radiation and I just did not change my habits. Prior to this treatment I could eat anything and everything. In fact, I used to use weight gainer powder drinks because I couldn't gain weight.

Boy, was I foolish hahaha

Stay focused, keep positive and these folks on this website I have to tell you are GREAT! Feel free to add me as a friend and we will conquer this stuff as a team!
  • SuperSneaky
    SuperSneaky Posts: 43
    Options
    Hi. Add me if you'd like! I'm a former fit girl turned fat girl after years of hating myself and putting off emotional issues with food.

I'm ready to lose it and be in my best shape ever. <3
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • timorm
    timorm Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi you can add me if you like i'm here every day since march 2012 :happy:
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    aww same :) feel free to add me
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, I am a goal setter, so since this isnt a goal I have ever met I am still working on it. I hope to maintain and not give up once I am done.
  • kmmicco
    kmmicco Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    The best thing to do is realize that this is a lifestyle change; not a one and done type of deal. If you focus on living healthy for the rest of your life as opposed to meeting a goal, I think you will be successful. It took me a long time to figure that out, but I'm finding it to be very beneficial. Let me know if you need anything! we're all in this together!
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a few days. Feel free to add me! I need friends who can help me keep motivated and not cheat :D
  • trishthomas1
    Options
    Hi
    I'm with you- I truly need support. I have had a terrible year revolving around surgery on my left foot that didnt go well. I feel very frustrated now that I am back to exercising and eating and dropping nothing! I think it is the meds that Im on or not? I just joined this website today and am looking to reach out too
  • brittanyb815
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • reginasean
    reginasean Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome and please feel free to add me! I love this plan of marking down everything I eat. It is helping me lose the weight I need to lose to be happy and healthy for myself and my family! I am sure that with all the support of the people here we will all do well and will be healthy soon!
  • jen_lync
    jen_lync Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I lost 15 pounds last summer but have now gained back half of that, so I'm back on here now (for a bout a week) AND trying to create some new better/healthier habits (i.e. making workout a priority in the mornings before work, and on the weekends).

Happy to friend you so we can provide mutual moral support!

-Jennifer
  • Pinky1147
    Pinky1147 Posts: 105
    Options
    I am just like you!! I lose a lot then slowly get bad habits again once I'm "comfortable" and then it comes back. This time I am not letting that happen!!
  • Spoiledgirl27
    Options
    I am new to all this too. Feel free to add me if you like. The more support the better:smile:
  • wstokes28
    wstokes28 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi just started in April, you can add me if you like.