Hello :)

Options
Hi, I'm Nadine and from Germany. I'm not starting my weight loss, I'm in the middle of it :)
It's getting harder to stay motivated, but then I found this site and seeing/reading about others success stories really gets me motivated again.

Replies

• tansygreen
    tansygreen Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Nadine
    Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm pretty new, and from Europe (UK) so similar time zone to you. Good luck with the healthy lifestyle! (By the way your english is AMAZING, I'm sorry I don't speak any German)...
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hello Nadine. I'm new here too, just joined a few days ago. I'm originally from Sweden, but now I live in California,USA.
    I've been working on loosing weight for years, I've tried detoxes, diets, and "loose-weight-faster-pills". No success for me. I was recommended this site by a friend. I hope, by keeping track and be hard on myself not to eat anything over the daily dose I get from this site, maybe I can then start to loose something. It's worth a shot. My goal is to loose 40 pounds. So let's see what happens. :smile:
  • naddi9
    naddi9 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hello Nadine. I'm new here too, just joined a few days ago. I'm originally from Sweden, but now I live in California,USA.
    I've been working on loosing weight for years, I've tried detoxes, diets, and "loose-weight-faster-pills". No success for me. I was recommended this site by a friend. I hope, by keeping track and be hard on myself not to eat anything over the daily dose I get from this site, maybe I can then start to loose something. It's worth a shot. My goal is to loose 40 pounds. So let's see what happens. :smile:

Hey. Good luck to you! Looks like we have about the same goal.
  • Ahanaz
    Ahanaz Posts: 353 Member
    Options

Hey. Good luck to you! Looks like we have about the same goal.

Nice, want to be friends? =)
  • timorm
    timorm Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    hi you can add me as a friend if you like :happy:
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard Nadine!! Feel free to send a friend request for additional support and motivation!
  • Marie047
    Marie047 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me like you i am in the middle of my weight loss. I am from the UK
  • reginasean
    reginasean Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Nadine! You can add me and I have been on the weight loss plan forever but I would love to help give you the additional support and motivation you need. I am from Rochester, NY!
  • Marque74
    Marque74 Posts: 60
    Options
    You picked a good place to join. I know you will be successful here.