HUUUUUGE sweet tooth today!

Options
kfitzpa
kfitzpa Posts: 326
I already had a soyjoy & a cookie but I'm craving more sweets D:

I need some low cal (super low preferably :tongue:) treats/recipes. What can I eat?!

Replies

• afigueroa_pr
    afigueroa_pr Posts: 344
    Options
    Orville Rednbaucher's 100 calorie popcorn bag 94% fat free
    I love this when I have a craving for something.
  • Taylor0212
    Taylor0212 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Try an apple with cinnamon on it! To make a microwavable apple crumble (very healthy), I cut up an apple, sprinkle cinnamon and a few drops of vanilla extract and microwave it in increments of 30 seconds depending on how you want it cooked. Then i mix in kashi go lean crunch (way healthier than granola) and mix it with low fat Greek yogurt (plain) or regular yogurt! Usually craving sweets means you are not getting enough fruit!
  • kfitzpa
    Options
    Try an apple with cinnamon on it! To make a microwavable apple crumble (very healthy), I cut up an apple, sprinkle cinnamon and a few drops of vanilla extract and microwave it in increments of 30 seconds depending on how you want it cooked. Then i mix in kashi go lean crunch (way healthier than granola) and mix it with low fat Greek yogurt (plain) or regular yogurt! Usually craving sweets means you are not getting enough fruit!

that sounds really yummy. thanks!
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    When I crave sweets I usually grab a frozen fruit bar or make a mocha frappuccino.
  • Xena03
    Xena03 Posts: 12
    Options
    Just a thought. Sweet often makes you want more sweet. For me this is often the starting point to a binge. Try countering it by eating something savory.

Otherwise, I like to have an apple with one Tbs of peanut butter. It sounds strange but I "water down" the peanut butter. While stirring it, in the beginning, it breaks down and looks grainy keep stirring and it turns white-ish than darker and fluffy. The great thing is that it still has a strong peanut flavor so you can get more than double your tablespoon without adding more calories! My 10 yr old likes it so much she calls it my "famous peanutbutter dip".
  • kfitzpa
    Options
    Just a thought. Sweet often makes you want more sweet. For me this is often the starting point to a binge. Try countering it by eating something savory.

Otherwise, I like to have an apple with one Tbs of peanut butter. It sounds strange but I "water down" the peanut butter. While stirring it, in the beginning, it breaks down and looks graining keep stirring and it turns white-ish than darker and fluffy. The great thing is that it still has a strong peanut flavor so you can get more than double your tablespoon without adding more calories! My 10 yr old likes it so much she calls it my "famous peanutbutter dip".

Unfortunately PB is my binge trigger lol. I loooove it though. I have to buy some pb2, check it out if you haven't already