I found elbow fat!

Options
So here I am..fatter than ever. I've struggled my whole life with my weight but right now I'm by far the heaviest I've ever been. I looked in the mirror the other day and saw that I had fat on my elbows and knew I had to get my head back in the game! I've lost weight several times before but have always gained it back, plus some. I realize that the one thing I didn't have before was a really good support system. This time is going to be different; I know it is!

Replies

• ginacs6
    ginacs6 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I totally get that moment of shock...'how did I get here?' I'd be happy to support it you wanna add! You can do it!!!
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    This is a great support community! Welcome, and YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • BamaGirl_Tricia
    BamaGirl_Tricia Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It's actually called a wenis. Look it up!
  • jennnnn2u
    jennnnn2u Posts: 133
    Options
    "How did I get here?" was EXACTLY what I was thinking! I sent you a request. I just feel like I need help with those urges to eat. Sort of like an AA sponsor for those crisis moments. :blushing: Thanks!

Thanks everyone. I'm really going to give it my all!

OMG, I have a WENIS!!!! That makes this situation even more serious...
  • voyagerintrepid
    voyagerintrepid Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I totally had that same moment but mine was with the back boob! We can do this together! I'll add you if that's alright :)
  • jennnnn2u
    Options
    Totally fine! I already accepted. I am really looking forward to having people to do this with. I did Weight Watchers but all the folks in my meetings were already skinny and only needed to lose a few pounds. Actually "needed" isn't really the case, but you get it...

I can't wait to do this with you guys/gals! Thank you!
  • SweetDee80
    SweetDee80 Posts: 62
    Options
    I have had that 'How did I get to this point!?' moment too! It definitely gets you motivate. Good luck! You can add me if you need some support and encouragement. Just remember that you are strong enough!
  • jennnnn2u
    Options
    Thanks, Dee! Just reading through the forums and seeing so much encouragement has already helped motivate me even more!