Craving Pasta? Try This!

Options
DaSavedSinner
DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
I was trying to decide my Bfast this morn and I saw the noodles.....man does spaghetti sound good....but no all those wasted cal....

EGGS! I took 1 lrg egg, 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and a italian seasoning and mixed well.
Cooked in a nonstick pan, when served added about 2 tbsp of marinara and bam amazing...If you'll excuse me i need to finish eating it. LOL

around 110 cal 9 protein

Replies

• zoeelizabeths
    zoeelizabeths Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ohh this sounds delicious! I might have to try it!
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You can also use spaghetti squash in place of spaghetti noodles. I often use it with sauce <w/extra veggies > and occasionally Parmesan cheese. Even my veggie-phobic husband will eat it :)
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    You can also use spaghetti squash in place of spaghetti noodles. I often use it with sauce <w/extra veggies > and occasionally Parmesan cheese. Even my veggie-phobic husband will eat it :)

Nice idea, Might have to try that on the wife and kid and not tell them lol.
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    Another wonderful alternative to pasta is cauliflower! If you steam to the same consistancy, would swear it was pasta! I also like to dip cold steamed cauliflower in cocktail sauce... "poor man's shrimp"!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yum!!
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! That does sound yummy! So does the cauliflower and marinara. I'm going to have to try that one, for sure!
  • tigger09111971
    Options
    I use spaghetti squash to make lasagna....my family loves it!