What to do???

Options
Today will be the first time in a month that I wont be eatting totally "clean". Is it strange that I am actually scared and might chicken out? I wont be going over my cal. for the day. But it scares me! Tonight is my sons birthday party and I am thinking I might have 2 slices of cheese pizza from Pizza Hut. Am I over thinking this? The fact that I am so scared should that tell me not to? I am just scared it will do something to my weight loss. Huh all of this over pizza...who would have thunk it??!!!

Replies

• Gerkenstein
    Gerkenstein Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Completely normal, Teresa. I was terrified to do it because I thought it would undo everything I had worked for and I was afraid I would revert to that life again.

What do you do?

You make it a point to guzzle water that day and the day after, you stick to the limits you set for yourself, you come back the next day (the next meal even!) and make sure that it does not throw you off. You keep going.

This is life so for me it's about learning how to balance the stuff I don't want to give up and finding healthy stuff I like and not going to either extreme. It's been a very difficult balance to find and I certainly haven't mastered it, but don't make yourself miserable to lose weight. This can be fun, you just have to learn how.

Good luck! I know you can do it and enjoy your son's birthday!!!
  • xbekkiex
    xbekkiex Posts: 30
    Options
    I've only been on my journey for about 4 weeks now and had cut out pop completely... when I had my first glass of rum and coke on the weekend I was terrified that I would just fall back in to drinking it constantly... but we all have to life - and events happen.

Enjoy those 2 pieces of pizza :D