Options
I just purchased it, and wanted to know if anybody used it/using it
What is your oppinion?
Thanks

Replies

• km_jenn
    km_jenn Posts: 107
    Options
    I just started Insanity, but I was going to get TurboFire next. I would love to see any feedback as well!
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am on week 8. I love the work outs and Chalene. It is a great cardio work out! Fire 45 is probably my favorite one.
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I am currently on week 17 of Turbo Fire. I :heart: Turbo Fire! It is such a great program. I have lost 25 lbs on the program and could have lost more if I had not indulged this past month with celebrations. Lol! Anyway its a great program if you do the workouts and watch your caloric intake.
  • linochka1969
    linochka1969 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    How often do you do it a week? Every day? 3 times? Could you please share some more info
    How do you structure your work outs?
    Thank you again
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I just started week 6! Did the 5 day inferno plan that included in your kit and i lost 3lbs and 5.25 overall inches! I didnt stick with the meal plan for those 5 days so I probably would have lost more..Theres a schedule that comes with it and you workout for 6 days then 1 rest day..Did you get a schedule with Fire STARTER and LOW HIITs on it? If you did then thats the new one that just got released which I have the same thing..she added fire starter and low hiits for those people who are just starting out to an exercise program..low doesnt mean low intensity..it still gets your heart rate up there just not alot of jumping..send me a Friends Request if u have any ?s or just want a workout buddy :happy:
  • linochka1969
    Options
    You lost over 5 inches in one week? That is pretty cool
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You lost over 5 inches in one week? That is pretty cool

Yep 5 inches in 5 days!! you can loose up to 10lbs and 10inches in 5 days..theres a little book that says 5 day inferno plan and just stick with what meals/workouts it has written down for that day and you see great results :happy: The food isnt bad either..if you dont have shakeology(meal replacment shake)then go out and buy something that you like at walmart,etc and doesnt have alot of calories per serving and has 15g+of protein becuz youll only be eatting 1200 calories/day but burning about 500+ calories day!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Turbo Fire. I am on Week 16 and I have lost 10 lbs with this program and lost of inches. It is intense, but so much fun that I find myself smiling when I work out. I have never in my life exercised for this long and I can't imagine stopping because of Chalene!

I do the program and workout 6 days a week. Sometimes I do not follow the program to a T with the exact exercises, but I do one of the workouts each day.
  • Microfiber_wechange
    Options
    I'm on Week 11. Did Hiit 25 and Sculpt 30 this morning. Aw! My shoulders ache :laugh: :laugh:
  • nadiawilder
    nadiawilder Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love TURBO~ and I agree that Fire 45 is my favorite. The music is amazing! :) I've been using it in combination with Les MIlls bodypump for strength training and have lost 27 pounds! :)

I mix it up and do the HIIT some days and the EZ or FIRE classes on other days. My goal is 4 days of cardio and 2 of weight training weekly. :)
  • vtgirl77
    vtgirl77 Posts: 69
    Options
    It's my all time favorite!
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Finished Insanity a couple of weeks ago. Loved the burn it gave me so just ordered TurboFire. Suppose to be here tomorrow or Tuesday. Would love to have a friend who is using TurboFire.
  • HollyMomma1
    HollyMomma1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like TurboFire and the schedule, but I'm not in love with it. I'm not the most coordinated person and so I get frustrated with the jumpy camera work. I just want to watch Chalean, not see weird angles of all the people on her workout dvd. However, I'm on week 4 right now and I'm liking it a bit more. I sweat quite a bit, which I like. The music is pretty good too and my recently purhased heart monitor is giving me lots of motivation to go high intensity on her workouts as I watch the calories burned number go up and up and up!
  • zorylopez
    zorylopez Posts: 23
    Options
    I bought it too. I just got it. I joined a turbo fire challenge for June and i am nervous.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout! I lost my last 10 lbs that way. It's intense but so so much fun! I've moved on to heavy lifiting now, but I'll do turbofire once in a while for a kickass workout :)
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire i finshed my first round of it about 1 1/2 months ago i lost 30 lbs I followed the schedule just as it was basically working out 6 days a week.... Im currently on my second round of it doing a hybrid schedule of turbo fire and P90x but the program is great and you we will see amazing results if you stick to it...
  • linochka1969
    Options
    I am doing the prep classes and have the hardest time following her routing, I miss it here and there. Did you have problems.
  • sunkissedxo20
    Options
    I really enjoy the music & I like the majority of the moves, however, sometimes I get really frustrated because the steps can be confusing & I feel like some of them aren't demonstrated accurately enough even in the "new to class" option...
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    TF is my soulmate workout. I totally love it. It's fun, the music gets you pumping for sure.

I'm doing insanity atm, but once I get to my goal weight. I'll be back doing TF in maintaince mode.
  • suzyq8721
    suzyq8721 Posts: 2
    Options
    I started Insanity too. Just finished day 10. It is so hard! But I have already lost 1" from my waist!!! I also have started eating healthier and tracking my calories. This website really helps with that. I want to try Turbo Fire next, too.