New here

Options
I'm not really new to this app but I'm new to the community side of it! I'm looking for people to follow and keep me motivated.
I'm 5'5 & 155ish, but looking to lose about 20-30lbs & become fit & toned

Replies

• LovelyNina21
    Options
    Hey!

I'm new to this app & the whole community! I'm kinda excited to follow through with it. I'm 5'3 at 124 I know I'm at a good size but I want to eat healthier and tone up what I have so far.
  • justicetumblr
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to this app, and the community and I'm 5'5 and 240, looking to be 120. So I want to lose more than 100 pounds and would love some motivation.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your new journey!
  • daniela_dimech
    Options
    My name is Daniela

The best thing to do if you love to eat is, eat 5 -6 small meals a day , i never tried it .

So i decided what the hell let me give it a try , i started 2 weeks ago and already lost :D its amazing and its so much fun , check out my blog i found that it keeps me motivated posting my meal plans and recipes :) everything is so good and low in calorie and very healthy :)

especially if you love peanut butter i found this amazing peanut butter for 2 tbsp only 45 calories , 1.5 fat amazing :) and so goooddd !!!!!!!!!!!

let me know what you think , and also message me with any questions
    im still new at this blogging stuff but i want to help everyone who struggles with weight loss , ive struggled and it wasn't easy but it is possible :)

Happy Healthiness everyone :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!