I'm a newbie!

Hello, I just discovered this app after some research and am really excited about it. So far it has made recording my food consumption so much easier, so this means it may work better for me.

I love some these features. The easy access to foods and calorie info, especially with the bar code reader. I love the pop up that tells me what to expect after recording my calories. That feature is very enlightening. It gives me a whole new perspective on what I'm doing to myself when I go over the calorie balance. Being able to add a photo of my goal 'dress' is great too.

There are a couple things I'd like to see added...

- I'd like to see is a suggested food list that relates to my calorie balances as I finish adding foods. For example...I'm not sure what to eat for dinner since I'm not familiar with all the calories per food. Maybe a list of menu items that are 300 or less calories.

- Also for measurements, the chest seems to me a more normal area as part of measurements. It'd be a nice option.

All in all, I'm really excited about this helpful tool, being available on my phone and on the computer is awesome. I'd welcome any tips on the phone tools. :smile:

Replies

• marapalumbo
    marapalumbo Posts: 85 Member
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! I like it a lot, too. It's a very supportive community and makes tracking calories a little easier. The food list is great and building recipes is pretty easy.

I agree about the body measurements. I used to use Weight Watchers and they have better measurements, in my opinion.
  • sll0306
    sll0306 Posts: 4 Member
    I would LOVE LOVE the suggestions!. Or even when I'm looking up recipes or fastfood (yep, sorry I said it!) suggestions of what's under 300 or atleast 500 calories!

Good luck to you!
  • My name is Daniela

The best thing to do if you love to eat is, eat 5 -6 small meals a day , i never tried it .

So i decided what the hell let me give it a try , i started 2 weeks ago and already lost :D its amazing and its so much fun , check out my blog i found that it keeps me motivated posting my meal plans and recipes :) everything is so good and low in calorie and very healthy :)

especially if you love peanut butter i found this amazing peanut butter for 2 tbsp only 45 calories , 1.5 fat amazing :) and so goooddd !!!!!!!!!!!

let me know what you think , and also message me with any questions
    im still new at this blogging stuff but i want to help everyone who struggles with weight loss , ive struggled and it wasn't easy but it is possible :)

Happy Healthiness everyone :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!