Any other Twin Moms?

Options

Replies

• Shannonsto
    Shannonsto Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    3 year old fraternal girls here. They're my only children. Hopefully losing weight will give me more energy to keep up with them!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have b/b fraternal twins who will be 4 in August. I need to be able to keep up with them especially since they're going to be in all types of sport activities.
  • mrsfortune
    mrsfortune Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have 17 year old twin girls.
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 16 year old identical triplets:)
  • TLPat
    TLPat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Fraternal twin girls 11 months old. I also have a 3 1/2 year old son. I started working out to have more energy for them!
  • just4u_cara
    just4u_cara Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have B/B twins that turned 7 this month, and their older brother will be 10 this summer. Talk about food being inhaled in this house!! I fear when they all hit the teen years, will I ever keep them full? But then, they'll eat all the food, so there won't be any left for me to snack on ;)

They're also all homeschooled, so they're home all the time with me or their dad. We farm, so they're becoming useful ;) the oldest can run some equipment with supervision. And since they're more useful, I can leave them alone for short periods of time so I can get stuff done around the yard too.
  • cmreimer
    cmreimer Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have 12 year old identical boys, and a 16 year old boy. You are blessed, it's a very special relationship to nurture!
  • sandywerks
    sandywerks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    10yo b/g twins here. Doing MFP to keep up with them. :-)
  • fluffysexyme
    fluffysexyme Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am a twin with 2 older siblings. Probably not much help, but *shrug* ;) best of luck! I know what you're going to go through!!
  • KikiCS
    KikiCS Posts: 27
    Options
    I have fraternal twin boys. They're 3 years old making 4 in July. Could use the friendship and support from just about everyone in this thread :-) I just started MFP almost a month ago. Thanks guys...
  • natural813
    natural813 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have twin girls that are 11 months. I was having a hard time losing the baby weight so I joined MFP. It is nice to see other twin moms going though the same situation I'm.
  • tripletmom2004
    tripletmom2004 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have b/b/g triplets who will turn 8 in october!
  • tripletmom2004
    tripletmom2004 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    oh and an 18 yr old son going off to college this fall!!
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    I have 11 week old twins (boy/girl) and a 5 year old and almost 4 year old!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    I have 6.5 year old b/g twins.

Curious if any moms who had alot of excessive skin got rid of it with weight loss/toning only?
    Add me if you guys want :)
  • lashwish
    lashwish Posts: 93
    Options
    COngrats!
    I have 10m old ID boys & a 4.5 girl.

I am trying so hard to get rid of my twin skin!! I have lost 30lbs since Beg of Oct. Im trying for 5 more & then tone tone tone in hopes of getting rid of my flap! Blech, I cannot stand it.

My diastatis recti is gone but I still look preggo. I definitely have some more inches to take off my stomach & Id like to do with without surgery.

I went from very little exercise, other than kid play, walks here in there to exercising usually 5/xs/wk, I completed couch to 5k & try & run at least 5k weekly. I started Zumba in April, which I love & I started Bodyrock in May for the challenge. My body is probably in the best shape in a long time, all except my flappy twin skin!
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've got a twin sister, if that's any use?

no, thought not.... :laugh:

I've got a twin brother. :laugh:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I do! I have 2 year old boys. They make me crazy but I love them to death! I am down 57 lbs. I have hit a plateau that is making me crazy! I also have a 7 year old son as well.

Hoping to get rid of another 40 lbs!
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've got a twin sister, if that's any use?

no, thought not.... :laugh:

Lol I have a twin sister too! :smile:

LOL, too. I have a twin brother. :))
  • jomiley23
    jomiley23 Posts: 76
    Options
    Adoptive mom of twin girls who will turn three in August. One has mild CP. Lost and gained the same 40 lbs about four times during fertility treatment. Been working on losing weight since May 2010. Down 47 lbs from then. Got about 70 to get to my goal weight. Time is ALWAYS the issue with these busy girls.