Any other Twin Moms?

Options
13»

Replies

• MeeshKB
    MeeshKB Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I do! I have 2 year old boys. They make me crazy but I love them to death! I am down 57 lbs. I have hit a plateau that is making me crazy! I also have a 7 year old son as well.

Hoping to get rid of another 40 lbs!

scs143, we could be twins ourselves, based on our situations!

I have 2.5 (nearly 3) year old b/g twins. No other kids, though. I so admire those of you with twins PLUS!

I gained a lot of weight during pregnancy, and I was overweight before that. I've lost the pg weight and then some (55 lbs), and am working on the other 40 lbs I've been carrying around my whole adult life.

I just recently started a weightlifing program called The New Rules of Lifting for Women, and am loving it. I hope to get stronger and reshape this body. The "twin skin" on my belly may not ever go away (I was a freaking house by 38 weeks), but at least I can make the rest of me look better. And there's always Spanx. :happy:

I'm always happy to have more MFP friends if anyone wants to add me.
  • LAMypie
    LAMypie Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have 11 (almost 12) yr old identical girls, and an almost 14 yr old son. Thankfully one of my girls is my walking buddy, and both are super supportive! I love it when they look at my ticker or my progress pix and say, "YAY MOMMY!!!!"
  • sherilaw
    sherilaw Posts: 3
    Options
    I DEFINATELY KNOW WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM!!! I HAVE A 9 YEAR OLD AND 5 YEAR OLD TWINS WHO WILL BE 6 IN AUGUST!!! IT HAS BEEN A LONG HARD ROAD, FROM DEPRESSION TO ANGER, AND A BUNCH OF STUFF IN BETWEEN! IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO ACTUALLY GET IN THIS WEIGHT LOSS MODE THAT I AM IN NOW! IT ALL STARTED WHEN I JOINED WEIGHT WATCHERS A YEAR AGO. SO SINCE LAST YEAR IN JULY I AM ABOUT 25 LBS DOWN!!!!! IT IS SO HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT WHEN YOU ARE A FULL TIME MOM AND NOT TO MENTION WORK A FULL TIME JOB!!! BUT I AM IN IT TO WIN IT! I CAN DO IT!! AND SO CAN YOU!!! ALL OF YOU! SO GREAT LUCK ON THIS JOURNEY :)