exams

Options
i am about to go into a 2 weeks of INTENSE exams!!! and i was wondering what should i eat like things rich in memory minerals etc.. like wat is best before an exam for breakfast etc.. i know a lot of you are student so was just wondering what u thought..
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    i am about to go into a 2 weeks of INTENSE exams!!! and i was wondering what should i eat like things rich in memory minerals etc.. like wat is best before an exam for breakfast etc.. i know a lot of you are student so was just wondering what u thought..
    :flowerforyou:
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    not sure exactly what foods but i took fish oil capsules as it is meant to help. Also I made sure I had loads of fresh fruit and veggies to keep me healthy. I would also suggest at the start of the week, pre package lots of healthy snacks so that when you're really busy you can just grab one from the fridge or cupboard without having to worry about portion sizes and caloires etc. I would avoid things like white bread for breakfast and stick to things like oatmeal that will keep you fulla nd give you a slow release of energy. Also, one trick my mum taught me was to have a very small cube of chocolate right before your exam as it gives you a little boost, i know it really helped me!! One last thing is make sure you drink enough water as your brain needs water to function properly. Good luck!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    UGH! Finals are starting...I was hoping to sleep through them or something.
    Regardless, I've found that protein helps me focus. Protein and minimal sugar. Eggs and Fish are good. Veggies are good to cut up and just snack on. For some reason all of my professors drink hot tea. I feel like if I study with hot tea, then I get on their level and think like they do. haha....if only it worked.
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    Good luck yall...2 down 1 to go fo me!!! Thank goodness its almost over!!!:drinker: :drinker: