Thursday Check In Group - October 8th

magglett
magglett Posts: 2,000
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Hello all ... up 1 lb. this week ... I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that life's stresses are making me struggle a bit right now ... but I won't give up. I'll be going on a girls' weekend of hiking which I'm sure will kick my butt back into gear ... me and my BFF... some exercise ... and some quality time together. Woo Hoo ... 2 MORE SLEEPS!!!

101.gif

YEAR END GOAL: I would like to be 20 lbs. lighter by then ... that would bring me to 169 lbs.
July 16 - 189 lbs.
July 23 - 187.5 lbs. (-1.5 lbs.)
July 30 - 186 lbs. (-1.5 lbs. this week)(-3 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 6 - 184.5 lbs. (-1.5 lbs. this week)(-4.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 13 - 185 lbs (+.5 lbs. this week) (-4 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 20 - 183 lbs (-2 lbs. this week) (-6 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Aug 27 - 180.5 lbs (-2.5 lbs. this week) (-8.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 3 - 181.5 lbs (+1 lb. this week) (-7.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 10 - 179.5 (-2 lb. this week) (-9.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 17 - 176.5 (-3 lb. this week) (-12.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Sept 24 - 174.5 (-2 lb. this week) (-15 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 1 - 176 (+1.5 lb. this week) (-13.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 8 - 177 (+1 lb. this week) (-12.5 lbs. since the Thursday group formed)
Oct 15
Oct 22
Oct 29
Nov 5
Nov 12
Nov 19
Nov 26
Dec 3
Dec 10
Dec 17
Dec 24 MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE !!!
Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Replies

• sheri5734
    sheri5734 Posts: 109
    :laugh: Hey all,
    good for you maggie it sounds like a fantastic weekend, enjoy yourself!

Oct 1 -235.5 up 2 lbs from last week down 5 since I started
    Oct 8 231.5 down 4lbs:happy:
    Oct 15
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I really increased the exercise this week and started eating those exercise calories I am doing the couch to 5K and am in week 3 which for me is huge, I am not a runner (well I guess I kind of am now :laugh: ) But it was a big step for me to go from walking to adding the running. I am enjoying it but it's hard work, but noone said this would be easy right? Good luck everyone this week :wink:
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Good Morning Everyone:flowerforyou:

I am happy to say that I lost 2 pounds this week. Lost the 1 pound from last week and then another pound. So I am down to 141 and I could'nt be happier since this is the lowest weight I've been for a very long time, and I only have 6 more pounds to loose to be at my goal weight.

July 30th - 154 pounds
    August 6th - 150 pounds
    August 13th- 150 pounds
    August 20th - 147 pounds
    August 27th - 144 pounds
    September 3rd - 144 pounds
    September 10th - 144 pounds
    September 17th - 144 pounds
    September 24th - 142 pounds
    October 1st - 143 pounds
    October 8th - 141 pounds

-Tanya
  • lisaaan
    lisaaan Posts: 27
    Hi All, Hope I did this correctly!!!

Oct 6 -201
    Oct 8 -201
    Oct 15
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 24
    Dec 31

I CAN NOT believe i did not lose 20 pounds in those two days....I worked so hard.....:laugh:
    have a great week.
    til next time,
  • tanya7712
    Hey Guys,

I just noticed that Cindy and Calie have'nt been here for a while. I hope everything is okay with them, and hopefully they will be back soon.

-Tanya
  • sheri5734
    I CAN NOT believe i did not lose 20 pounds in those two days....I worked so hard.....:laugh:
    have a great week.
    til next time,
    [/quote]

:laugh: Lisa you are a nut.....that's why I luv ya sista:heart:
    Your doing great you had a good sweat on this morning at the gym see you tomorrow morning!
  • magglett
    Hey Guys,

I just noticed that Cindy and Calie have'nt been here for a while. I hope everything is okay with them, and hopefully they will be back soon.

-Tanya

Hey there Tanya ... I was wondering the same thing ... I've sent them both a personal message ... I hope they're okay.
  • magglett
    :laugh: Hey all,
    good for you maggie it sounds like a fantastic weekend, enjoy yourself!

Oct 1 -235.5 up 2 lbs from last week down 5 since I started
    Oct 8 231.5 down 4lbs:happy:
    Oct 15
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 31 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I really increased the exercise this week and started eating those exercise calories I am doing the couch to 5K and am in week 3 which for me is huge, I am not a runner (well I guess I kind of am now :laugh: ) But it was a big step for me to go from walking to adding the running. I am enjoying it but it's hard work, but noone said this would be easy right? Good luck everyone this week :wink:

WOW ... look at that ... FOUR POUNDS!!! Yay for you ... just goes to show that you have to eat those exercise calories. :happy:
  • magglett
    Hi All, Hope I did this correctly!!!

Oct 6 -201
    Oct 8 -201
    Oct 15
    Oct 22
    Oct 29
    Nov 5
    Nov 12
    Nov 19
    Nov 26
    Dec 3
    Dec 10
    Dec 17
    Dec 24
    Dec 31

have a great week.
    til next time,

That's too Funny :laugh: :wink: :laugh:
  • magglett
    Hi there my friends ... Just a quick report ... I hope all is well with you. I went out tonight and bought my warm, lined, wind proof, waterproof pants and big thick hiking socks. Yesterday I bought a waterproof windbreaker jacket too. I'm now ready for this weekend's hiking in Tobermory. It's supposed to be cold and wet but I'm so excited. I just got home from an hour and a half walk with the BFF and she's really excited about this weekend too. With all the drama in my life lately we haven't had a chance to walk together in a couple of weeks so it felt really good. It will be Thanksgiving this weekend here in Canada too so it's nice that neither of us have to cook the big turkey dinner ... we'll be ordering it out and being served after the day of hiking ... mmmmm ... I can't wait. It will be so nice to de-stress. Well, thanks for listening ... sweet dreams to all.

SweetDreamsPuffyBear.jpg
  • magglett
    Hello my MFP Thursday group friends. I'm sitting here at work ... it's my first shift alone ... I'm both excited and nervous. I'm sure everything will go fine but that nagging voice of doubt in your abilities always haunts the back of my thoughts. I'm going to try and focus but lets face it ... mostly I'm looking forward to my weekend away. Hope you all have a wonderful day.

HappyFace.jpg
  • magglett
    Hi there ... I'm using my work computer right now. My personal computer is sick and in for repairs right now but I won't have access to anything this weekend. In fact I may not be able to report back until Wednesday ... don't count me out ... I'll be back to report again as soon as I can. Take care of you.

illmissyoucol.jpg
  • lisaaan
    lisaaan Posts: 27
    Hi All,

Struggling a bit today.

wanted to eat a donair sub sooo bad... made a salmon sandwich instead.

Then rode my bike and watched the biggest loser......

watching tv and eating seem to go hand and hand for me.....
  • sheri5734
    good choice Lisa......you can do it! I had a tim horton's muffin:sad: Rob's fault :laugh: he brought it home but I know I didn't have to eat it. But I ran extra time on the treadmill today at the gym and I am going to do some of the exercises I saw on Biggest Loser and get a good sweat going. See you Tuesday at the gym have a great thanksgiving
  • sheri5734
    Where is everyone???????:sad:
  • magglett
    Hi everyone ... just making a quick report here ... I'm back from my Hiking Trip to Tobermory ... it was the best de-stressing trip ever. I'm a little stresssed to be back at work now ... but I'll just have to deal with the reality and move on. Hopefully I'm back on my healthy lifestyle track now. Gotta get working ... I'll talk to you as soon as my home computer is up and running again.
  • tanya7712
    Good Morning Everyone:flowerforyou:

Sorry I have been MIA. I took a mini vacation and now I am back. Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all of you that live in Canada. Hope it was nice. I'm ready for weight in tomorrow. I think I actually did very well this week even with my mini vacation. We shall see. Hope everyone has a good day and I'll talk to you guys later.

-Tanya
This discussion has been closed.