Workout DVD/Programs list - Am I forgetting any?

Options
I was told by some family members to make up a list of workout DVD's/Programs that I want and they will look around and help me get them since I have been busting butt and working out religiously :)
I am currently doing and have P90X.

These are what I have on my "want" list so far.

Butt Bible
Zumba
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
Jillian Michael's Body Revolution
Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30
Slim in 6
Insanity
ChaLean Extreme
Turbo Jam
Turbo Fire
Lindsay Brin's 60 Day Slim Down

Ok, please let me know if there are any other good ones.
THANKS!! :)

Replies

• JBurger2066
    JBurger2066 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    If you like P90X,P90X2 is a lot of fun. I've done both workouts. P90X2 incorporates a lot of balance and stability work. It requires some more equipment, but you can improvise on some of the things you might not have (I didn't want to buy a boat load of medicine balls, so I used 4 small cheap basketballs to do the pushups on).

I also did GSP Rush Fit. The program as a whole wasn't as fun, but a few of the workouts were a lot of fun and it worked.
  • stitchinhippie
    Options
    Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout
    Biggest Loser Cardio Max (there are two of these, both are good)
    Bob Harper Ultimate Cardio Body

I would recommend getting workout dvds from the library. That way you can try it out before you buy it. I'm SO glad I started doing this! Otherwise, I would have been stuck with a huge collection of Biggest Loser dvds...some are better than others.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Some instructors to look into on collagevideo.com:

Cathe Friedrich is the queen of exercise videos IMO. Most of her stuff is too advanced for me - I'm intermediate, and have a few of her DVDs.

Kelly Coffey Meyer - she has a series called 30 Minutes to Fitness. She is really inspiring, fun to workout with.

Ellen Barrett - solid intermediate workouts. Her "studio" workouts don't feel like workouts when you're doing them, almost refreshing. But, I can always feel it the next day. Ellen's very down to earth .. not over the top bubbly like some others.
  • amc119
    amc119 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    If you like Jillian Micheals, I like "No More Trouble Zones" and "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism." The first is primarily strength training, the other cardio. They are longer than the 20 min 30 Day Shred, but I like them to mix up the monotony of the same thing all the time.
  • FitAddictAmanda
    Options
    Brazil Butt Lift! That's a gooood one!
  • knucklescasey
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has a awesome yoga dvd as well .
  • TexanThom
    TexanThom Posts: 778
    Options
    Sweatin to the Oldies....JK
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have to second Cathe Friedrich! She has AWESOME workouts. And every kind imaginable!!! Step, Strength, HiiT, Low Impact series, .... the list is endless. Check out cathe.com for previews.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    http://healthysexyhappy.tumblr.com/moveyourassnow <-- heres a link you can use to get most of those, for free!! the sites are in chinese...but the videos play in full. you just have to wait a little for them to load. i use this site so much its amazing.

theres p90x, insanity, turbo jam, hip hop abs, pop pilates, 30DS, 6 week 6 pack, even carmen electras strip tease thing, hahah turbo jam, yoga, and many many more. hope you enjoy it!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of the ones you have suggested and love most of them lol. I also like Billy Blanks 24/7.
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    If you get JM's Body Revolution, then you don't need 30-Day Shred.

Brazilian Butt Lift
    DDP Yoga - I've heard good things about it, but have not tried it yet. My order hasn't been shipped.
  • Crys32
    Crys32 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels- Body Revolution.

I'm on workout 7 and 8, and so far I love it! Did I just say love?
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 sucks

well i emailed u the rest lol

I was told by some family members to make up a list of workout DVD's/Programs that I want and they will look around and help me get them since I have been busting butt and working out religiously :)
    I am currently doing and have P90X.

These are what I have on my "want" list so far.

Butt Bible
    Zumba
    Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred
    Jillian Michael's Body Revolution
    Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30
    Slim in 6
    Insanity
    ChaLean Extreme
    Turbo Jam
    Turbo Fire
    Lindsay Brin's 60 Day Slim Down

Ok, please let me know if there are any other good ones.
    THANKS!! :)
  • roulalowe
    roulalowe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    All of Bob Harper DVD's..MUST!!!!
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I also like Jillian Michaels Extreme Shed and Shred :smile:
  • MystiqueASAP
    MystiqueASAP Posts: 747
    Options
    http://healthysexyhappy.tumblr.com/moveyourassnow <-- heres a link you can use to get most of those, for free!! the sites are in chinese...but the videos play in full. you just have to wait a little for them to load. i use this site so much its amazing.

theres p90x, insanity, turbo jam, hip hop abs, pop pilates, 30DS, 6 week 6 pack, even carmen electras strip tease thing, hahah turbo jam, yoga, and many many more. hope you enjoy it!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank you. You just save me a lot of money. :flowerforyou:
  • Cgirlish
    Cgirlish Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Sweatin to the Oldies....JK

lol this suggestion made me laugh.... thanks

Connie
  • ttillman19
    ttillman19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of workouts on Netflix I get on instant video. I agree with try the library first.
  • southernsweetie1978
    southernsweetie1978 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love the Leslie Sansone Walking DVDs. If you can do PX90 or Jillian Michaels then you probably don't need to use Leslie Sansone. I had to find DVDs that I could do with my balance and disability
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh I friggin love you!! I've been trying to find Insanity FOREVER!!!