I can cross my legs!!!!

Options
Show_Stopper
Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
This may seem like a very small accomplishment to some people but let me tell you when you're to big to cross your legs it's the small goals that keep you going!!!! So, I am happy to say this is just a smal step on the way to my BIG goal. :happy:

Replies

• jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I know how big of a deal this can be. I'm so happy for you! Congrats!
  • FinallyFindingLisa
    FinallyFindingLisa Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    OMG - isn't it great!! I noticed this last weekend too! Such a silly little thing and I was so proud of myself! Congratulations!:bigsmile:
  • cherbapp
    cherbapp Posts: 322
    Options
    That's huge! You get to feel so much more feminine!! I know how big of a deal it is too...i got there about a month ago!

Yay for you!
  • amdahwd
    amdahwd Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling - congratulations!
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the positive support!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    This may seem like a very small accomplishment to some people but let me tell you when you're to big to cross your legs it's the small goals that keep you going!!!! So, I am happy to say this is just a smal step on the way to my BIG goal. :happy:

oh its a huge accomplishment when I lost weight my first time I was so excited to see I could cross my legs now its a goal for me again and i will not let myself go when i have my next child lol
  • DrJackson6
    DrJackson6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    OMG, this is one goal that I too am looking forward too. It is so small but still huge at the same time. I am excited for you and am anxious about joining the leg-crossing club. LOL
  • charlieduc
    charlieduc Posts: 108
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • Proverbs31Lady
    Options
    Congrats -- it's a great feeling!!

I'm looking forward to when my ankles can be close to each other when I cross my legs, haha.
  • elri1908
    elri1908 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Can't wait to get there myself.... but I want to be wearing a pair of high heels too! (now I look like an elephant on toothpicks!)
  • SMALbrit
    SMALbrit Posts: 10
    Options
    I know what you mean. I just started my journey and I just told a friend yesterday that I can't wait til I can cross my legs like her; she can cross them sitting in the car. Way to go!
  • kgibbz
    kgibbz Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im so excited to see that others have the same excitement. When I started my journey I wanted to beable to: cross my legs, and wear high heels. I can cross my legs sometimes now, and Im working on the high heels. GREAT JOB!!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    That is NOT a small accomplishment! That is AWESOME. I remember the day I could cross my legs for the first time in a long time. Now I do it all the time just because I can LOL (and probably should) :tongue:

Congrats!
  • jackieb1977
    jackieb1977 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    lol i thought it was only me that had that mad goal but its a big thing aint it!!! congratulations and well done, im almost there but not quite lol
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!
  • makeyourself7986
    Options
    congrats!! I can't wait till I can comfortably sit like that. It's a great accomplishment
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is such a great feeling! I too hit that goal about a couple months ago and it dawned on me when I sat down and just did it - I was like WAIT I can cross my legs!!

It is a FABULOUS accomplishment - WTG keep up the great work!!!
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    I recently was able to cross my legs as well it is a huge thing and I totally know what you mean. As of today I am officially in a size 16. They are snug but I got them all the way up and buttoned...and I tried on several pants...so it's not like it was one "BIG" pair of 16's either! LOL....

This truly feels amazing to be on this path of recovery....That's what it feels like for me. I am learning to eat, put ME first, learning what foods are "trigger" foods for me and learning more about my body than I did when I was pregnant. It's pretty awesome~

Keep going hunne and don't give up on you. You are worth it~

I am also learning to be my own best friend instead of my own worst enemy~!

:happy:
  • LiaQ
    LiaQ Posts: 2
    Options
    That is so awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • MsMarlaMae
    MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    This is still probably my fav NSV! I HATED not being able to cross my legs, haven't been able to since highschool. I ADORE it now! Way to go you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!