What do you look for in a in woman?

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! More man bashing!

Was just gonna write that. I have done a study of my own that women on MFP needs to cut this crap
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I want a woman that is everything my ex gf is not..!
  • Fit4Evolution
    Fit4Evolution Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I really love my eye-candy "pretty and dumb". After all, my dogs are....

BUT SERIOUSLY!!!!

To actually have a "relationship" (or even just "relations") with someone they simply MUST be witty/smart. An average looking guy with brains and a sense of humor to go along with them will win out over Adonis & Stupid every single time! :)

ummm i dont get it ! lol
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    ability to earn lots of money. (i guess that comes with brains??)could care less about anything else. yes i am a material guy.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    "researchers asked a large group of undergraduate students"

Study fail.

/thread

Exactly.
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Getting easy/dumb girls takes a lot less work then having a relationship with a smart one. Some men are just lazy.

Just sayin
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    I have a history of getting involved with bad girs--women with tattoos, heavy drinkers, truck drivers, nail salon chick, married women, even a mental hospital escapee. I still have a weak spot for hot women with mental illness. Just being honest. But right now, I can't afford those kind of women because it always turns out bad and they are unproductive. I know I am going to get slammed for saying this, but I am looking for two things primarily--good with money and likes to excercise!! Other important qualities are liberal, kind, and intelligent. I like to read tons of books, so I have to have a partner who can express new and interesting ideas. I like a woman who is flexible--not in the physical sense, but I don't like orthodoxy. My wife was very orthodox in many matters. Once an idea was set, it was set and that was it. I tend to roll with change because we live in a very fluid world. I also want support for my efforts at physical fitness and want to support my partner. I dated a woman earlier this year who said I had "an eating disorder" because I was a guy who counted calories. I thought that was a ****ed up thing to say. Needless to say, we are just friends.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    are we being serious or ?? because i am in a busting mood
    i can certainly tell you what we are not looking for!!!!!!!!!!

Would love to hear it. What are you not looking for?
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    It turns out that men aren't looking for beauty with brains when it comes to finding a woman. A new study says that traits such as stupidity, drunkenness, and sleepiness have been rated as attractive.

FULL STORY HERE.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/345000/20120524/why-men-attracted-dumb-women-breast.htm

EDIT-- smart phone added extra words.

I am only 18 and I am yet to have a girlfriend :( However, beauty and brains would be my perfect girl, especially the brains. I want someone who I can talk to and have profound conversations with. If there is nothing upstairs, no matter how beautiful you are, I will not want to be with you. That is just my opinion; beauty and brains :)
  • graceylou222
    graceylou222 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    "researchers asked a large group of undergraduate students"

Study fail.

/thread

this
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Getting easy/dumb girls takes a lot less work then having a relationship with a smart one. Some men are just lazy.

Just sayin

Men don't have a monopoly on being lazy. Women are just as capable of it.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    i came in here to say "dumb, drunk and sleepy," but i see someone has beaten me to it....

shucks.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    The study tested 76 male students, :noway:

And 76 students is supposed to be an accurate representation of the attitudes of every man on the planet? :huh:
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Students....repeat that to yourself. ST U DENT.

A real man goes beyond cover.
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Sleepy, drunk, and stupid are less likely to shoot you down than awake, sober, and witty...

So the reality is, for men anyway, we are looking for a woman who will say yes.
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Sleepy, Drunk and Stupid... what about the other 4 dwarfs?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    What do I look for in a woman?

Hm...

What part of her am I cutting open?

I had a hysterectomy several years ago and they left my ovaries.
    If I were to look for something in myself, I would try to find my ovaries.
    Does anyone know where they put your ovaries when they take out your other internal girly bits?
  • jmilian825
    jmilian825 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Sleepy, Drunk and Stupid... what about the other 4 dwarfs?
    lol don't ya mean the other 4 dorks? :laugh:
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Currently...a pulse....:cry:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    here is what Slate had to say about the study and the media's reaction to it.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2012/05/dumb_women_do_men_find_them_more_attractive_.html