How Endomondo has Motivated Me More than Anything Ever...

Options
iiFarmerii
iiFarmerii Posts: 54 Member
A little over a month ago, I downloaded an app on my phone called Endomondo... It has become the biggest motivation I have ever encountered. I have started a personal blog that talks about my experiences with Endomondo, an app review, my progress and results, links to get the app, etc.

I have been into fitness for over 13 years and I have never came across something that is as motivating as the myfitnesspal app... and now I can add Endomondo to that list... I used both of these apps together to really get a good grasp at how healthy my lifestyle is and where I can improve!

If you want to read about Endomondo and my progress my blog is endomondoroad.blogspot.com

Has anybody else had any awesome experiences with Endomondo?:bigsmile:

Replies

• mshiff2228
    mshiff2228 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Endomondo . I use that app as well as C25K. That one is a great app beginner runners like myself.
  • iiFarmerii
    Options
    Oh wow... I have never heard of that one... I will be sure to check that out! Thanks for the heads up on that one! :)
  • iiFarmerii
    Options
    OK... So I didnt realize that C25K was Couch to 5K haha... I have heard of that and I have that app too... I plan on using that soon as part of my workout regimen... haha
  • EAH123
    EAH123 Posts: 40
    Options
    I've never heard of it but am now off too google it and look at the blog. :)
  • iiFarmerii
    Options
    Oh man... EAH123, you are going to love it! I hope you enjoy my blog and it helps you get an idea of what Endomondo can do for you :) Let me know what you think :)