Micha's Progress Pics!

Options
MiChaChelle
MiChaChelle Posts: 125 Member
I promised myself i wouldn't post progress pictures until I reach my ultimate weight goal (140 pounds), but i'm close to reaching my first goal now and well i was bored so i figured it couldn't hurt to post those pictures. I don't really have proper "before" pictures, except for the last one, the rest of the pictures were taken about midway through my journey. Sorry the pics aren't at the same angle, i'll try to make them better next time. Posting those pictures took a lot of courage, but it's just something i have to do now so i keep myself motivated. There's no way I'm going back to where i was (214 pounds). I've been here for around 100 days now and i've lost 32 pounds, it only gets better from here.

frontmade.jpg

side2.jpg

backdone.jpg

overamodified.jpg

Replies

• TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!
  • mackdaddymisa
    Options
    u look great and u did amazing progress...keep at it and u'll love the finale ;)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. You look great. Keep up the great work
  • ndlauren
    ndlauren Posts: 17
    Options
    Great progress! You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWW...Amazing progress...
  • nfran85
    nfran85 Posts: 6
    Options
    wow...SOOOOO proud of you!!
  • KazzaLee13
    KazzaLee13 Posts: 46
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! You look fantastic!! Proud of you! :)
  • SirZee
    SirZee Posts: 381
    Options
    That is awesome progress! Well done, your "100% H.O.T." certificate is in the mail ;)
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Holy freaking Cow hot mamma!

Wow, now this is what I am talking about. :)

I am sitting here with back spasms so bad I am crying, this post made me so happy. Thanks for sharing.
  • secretiive
    secretiive Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you've done well :)
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Too bad this doesn't have sound ...... I'm sure the guys will be whistling !
  • jerrbear67
    jerrbear67 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! What a change. You look great!! :love:
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful young woman you are! You should be so incredibly proud!!!! I never knew your starting weight...and kudos to you for having the courage to post the before...I have one too ...not posting til I get at least another 50 off!!! So happy for you ...gorgeous lady!!!!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Absolutely STUNNING!
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Holy freaking Cow hot mamma!

Wow, now this is what I am talking about. :)

I am sitting here with back spasms so bad I am crying, this post made me so happy. Thanks for sharing.

I hope you feel better! My mom suffers from those and I hate to see her go through pain like that.
  • tomusiakl
    tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • jeawashko
    jeawashko Posts: 40
    Options
    you look fantastic girl! my starting weight was about the same as yours-- i've maintained my weight and steadily (SLOWLY) lost more over the last 5 years now... so trust me, you aren't going back! you can do this is if i can! you're incredible!!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    A-MAAAAAAAAAAA-ZING! SO glad you posted. It's incredibly inspirational - thank you for sharing your journey, and congrats on how far you've already come!

:-D
  • Roxymcqueen
    Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done
  • MiChaChelle
    MiChaChelle Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    thank you all for ur sweet comments! I'll be back in september for more progress pics! hopefully i'll be closer to my ultimate weight goal then! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!