Workout DVD/Programs list - Am I forgetting any?

Options
2»

Replies

• sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs! I did it for the first time last night and she creates some interesting tortures for your lower body lol
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Im doing Jillian Michaels banish fat and boost metabolism right now and mixing in her yoga meltdown video, those are my new favs. BFBM is about 45 minutes and hardcore cardio, its the hardest thing i've ever done but really works!
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    http://healthysexyhappy.tumblr.com/moveyourassnow <-- heres a link you can use to get most of those, for free!! the sites are in chinese...but the videos play in full. you just have to wait a little for them to load. i use this site so much its amazing.

theres p90x, insanity, turbo jam, hip hop abs, pop pilates, 30DS, 6 week 6 pack, even carmen electras strip tease thing, hahah turbo jam, yoga, and many many more. hope you enjoy

you m'lady are my new bestfriend!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I love pretty much anything Jillian Michaels!!!
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Supreme 90 Day (similiar to P90X for a fraction of the cost)
    Joyce Vedral Definiton Workout
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I love Bob Harper too!
  • amandakoch2537
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE insanity!!!! I am on day 20 and I am toning like crazy!! Def worth your money :)
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    bump for that link - free! :)
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    The Firm. Tried two DVDs and they are both kicking my butt :smile:
  • shadoeprincess
    Options
    bump
  • HorganMom3
    HorganMom3 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I was not expecting such a response! You are all awesome! Getting ready to walk into work so will scope every single response later but had to say THANK YOU!!!
  • rubies_canada
    Options
    I have one son who completed a 60 day Insanity workout and was quite buzzed about it. He is training for the "Tough Mudder" competition in Whistler next month. Another son is in the middle of a P90X workout and loves it. I have over the years done Kathy Smith (okay but don't like the camera work), and "Feel the Heat" Aerobics for Dummies with Gay Gasper which I love. She is a good teacher but it can get monotonous after awhile.