Maintaining/toning friends needed

Options
Hi Everyone..

I have been on here since February and have recently reached my GW. :drinker: I'm looking for some new friends in the maintenance stage or who are currently focused on toning/weight training. Not that I don't absolutely *love* all my current friends, I just need more friends who are at this stage.

Thanks!

Replies

• toshie333
    toshie333 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I am cuttin the cardio x upping the weights big style. My profile says I have 5 lb to go but I haven't weighed myself in weeks as I'm taking measurements instead cause I think lifting has hindered my losses...
    So are you upping your calories? What do u eat vs what r u going to eat calorie wise? Add me as a friend. X
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Recently upped my calories to 1700 ish..my diary is open. Not cutting cardio only because I'm a runner.

Sending request!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I am almost to goal and looking forward to major toning :)
  • dsckrc
    dsckrc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i HAD reached my goal weight and at that point, cut back cardio and upped my strength as well. since then, i've gained about 5lbs!!! my clothes haven't changed (may be looser actually) but it still hurts to see the scale go up and not down. i'm toning and i just have to stick with it. good luck to you!
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. Just recently started weightlifting twice a week to supplement my running 3 times a week.
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I just reached GW recently too! I do want to continue improving, though, whether that means a couple more pounds or not. I run 3 days a week and I do kettlebells (for strength, not cardio) 3 days a week.

Add me!
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. I have been in the maintenance game since Sept. 2009, but I have been going through the ups and downs of strength training. I'm also a runner and got injured in December and just got really low, but I have finally decided that this is opening up the doors for other exercises. I am currently doing various video's, Jillian Michael's and P90 original. As it is getting warmer and the kids are out of school we will be spending a lot more time at the pool and the community center.
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I'm only looking to tighten things up. If I lose a few lbs in the process that's fine but that's not my focus. You can add me if you'd like.
  • siobhano_
    siobhano_ Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm at my goal weight now, starting Monday I am on maintenance plus cutting fat and getting lean :)
  • iluminadaonix
    iluminadaonix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have 3 lbs to go and I'm doing toning with weights 3x a week and cardio 3x.. Feel free to add me
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. :) Info in my profile.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i HAD reached my goal weight and at that point, cut back cardio and upped my strength as well. since then, i've gained about 5lbs!!! my clothes haven't changed (may be looser actually) but it still hurts to see the scale go up and not down. i'm toning and i just have to stick with it. good luck to you!

Same thing happened to me! I am about 5-6lbs above my goal weight, but smaller than I was when I was lighter! Takes a bit of getting used to but I look good in my skinny jeans so who cares what the scales say!?