Men envision all women they see...

Options
anacsitham5
anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
Naked??? Seriously I heard this on a radio talk show on the way home from work..... Men envision all women naked. The topic stayed with me the next day as it was a little unsettling at work with all the guys around. The ladies started chatting about it at the water cooler. One of the guys walked by and he agreed. He says he pictures all women naked and it's not that he wants to have sex with all of them, he just wants to envision what they would look like naked. All I can say is that I'm glad I lost the weight! I can't imagine what anyone "envisioned" then. I don't think women do this.... at least not as often as men do. Please tell me not all men do this. I'm going out tonight to listen to a band at a bar. Could put a damper on things.

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    news to me. ill check out a butt or boobs or whatever, but i don't look around and see naked women everywhere. lol
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Mee neither!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I believe that.
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Wth!?

Nooo..I don't believe this to be true.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I'll just say that it's not like we're walking down the street envisioning *every* woman naked. But any woman we get to know and think we might *want* to see naked will allow ourselves to imagine.

Are you saying that women are always pure of thought? I think not....
  • Bakerchk
    Bakerchk Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I do it. I mean not to EVERYONE, but if I see a good looking man, I envision him naked, sure. haha!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    I do it. I mean not to EVERYONE, but if I see a good looking man, I envision him naked, sure. haha!

^5 sister!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Interesting.....hmmmmmmm
  • Th3Machine
    Th3Machine Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I see dead people
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Not true in the slightest.
  • badknees29
    badknees29 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i hate when an opinion is painted with a broad brush, im sure it was to create conversation, but im sure some men do and im sure some woman do the same of men, but not all..to each his or her own, won't keep me from sleeping well tonight..lol..
  • naku
    naku Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I just imagine what everyone looks like whilst having sex.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    So they are including their mothers, grandmothers, sisters, and etc....they said 'all women', right?
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Sure... if it's a wet t-shirt contest, but otherwise... I just admire the curves, and leave it at that.
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Nope cant say I do, I like the mystery of the clothes
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    lol there might be some truth to this conclusion lmao!!!
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I don't. Personally, I think that when a woman is naked a lot of the personality is zapped because in a lot ways women's bodies are pretty similar. So, don't worry. If I'm staring at you at the gym I'm not imagining you naked. Instead, I'm imagining you in a sexy teddy and fishnets. Better?
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I envision all the men I see vacuuming my house in their underwear.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    A little bit relieved. I'd hate to think my 84 year old boss is looking at me that way. Makes my skin crawl. :noway:
    I did say women do it too, just not as often. If I see a man that is attractive to me, I can't say I wouldn't wonder, but it can be disappointing when you see the real thing so I usually picture him with his shirt off.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I just imagine what everyone looks like whilst having sex.

imagining their "O" face? lol