30 Pounds Down!

Options

Replies

• gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Dude, that's some awesome accomplishment! You should be proud as hell.
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING .....great work.
  • stratusofkiser
    stratusofkiser Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOW! You did great!! And you look happy! Good Job!
  • Ajagee24701
    Options
    Wow, congrats, that is such a big difference! This is proof that determination can get you somewhere!!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Awesome dude! Your hard work is paying off!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Bump!
  • Whitepaw
    Whitepaw Posts: 8
    Options
    Oh nice, you can definitely see the difference - And you look SO much happier, bet you feel a lot better also!

I just joined, with a goal to lose about 30 pounds, and hopefully I can follow in your footsteps! =)

Great job buddy, keep up the good work!
  • Canbfit4life
    Canbfit4life Posts: 124
    Options
    Hard work pays off
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words!
  • hpynh2o
    hpynh2o Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome
    Thanks for sharing your success (and big smile)!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Awesome Awesome Awesome
    Thanks for sharing your success (and big smile)!

Haha thanks! So many compliments on the smile today :)
  • traceepics
    traceepics Posts: 21
    Options
    WOWO!! Congratulations! I love P90x ! You should try Chalean extreme with heavy weights! It's AWESOME!! Did you follow the nutritional guide? I know 80% is nutrition so just curious how many calories you stuck to and if you added lots of protein shakes, low carb, etc. Tell us your powerful secrets :) I know it's all HARD work! So GREAT JOB!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • lubby22
    lubby22 Posts: 31
    Options
    wow so awesome! What did you do food wise and how long did it take you to lose the 30?
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    WOWO!! Congratulations! I love P90x ! You should try Chalean extreme with heavy weights! It's AWESOME!! Did you follow the nutritional guide? I know 80% is nutrition so just curious how many calories you stuck to and if you added lots of protein shakes, low carb, etc. Tell us your powerful secrets :) I know it's all HARD work! So GREAT JOB!!

Thanks! It took me about 3 months (about a week and a half away) to lose 30 pounds. I actually did not follow the nutrition guide but I cut out a great deal of junk food, stopped drinking soda, and started eating healthier foods and snacks. I also do use some protein shakes to increase my protein intake (which was always very low). I try to eat multiple times a day (5-6 meals) and I am currently eating around 2100 calories a day.
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    bump!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    wtg...very very good job..congrats
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Thanks!
  • stasherella
    stasherella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow look at you smile... Good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!