breast implants

Options
foxyforce
foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
How many of you have them and did you get them before or after you lost the weight?

I am just curious. It seems that more woman have them than I thought and nobody talks about it!

Replies

• mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I know a few girls that have them, most of them got them after weight loss. I naturally have big boobs, but I made a deal that when I got to my goal weight they were gone, I'd get implants.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have them! Love them! I have 350 CC's and would like to go bigger in a few years. (just 425-500) I was the same weight. If I had a lot of weight to lose, I would do so first.
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I got them pre weight gain and I am kind of glad that I did. Mine are something like 550’s and they were so big for me, I had a hard time sleeping. Now they seem to fit my body better. I can even sleep on my stomach again.
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    personally, i would never get breast implants because its not the type of attention i necessarily want to attract. plus i dont see myself being able to run comfortably with big ta-tas and i`ll pass on the boob sweat :drinker: thats just my opinion....but to the ladies that have em, more power to em!
  • parkermegan
    parkermegan Posts: 167
    Options
    personally, i would never get breast implants because its not the type of attention i necessarily want to attract. plus i dont see myself being able to run comfortably with big ta-tas and i`ll pass on the boob sweat :drinker: thats just my opinion....but to the ladies that have em, more power to em!

I feel the same! I hope when I'm done nursing mine are gone HAHA Easier to flatten them out with a sports bra to run and workout :D
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I don't have them and the more weight I lose, the more I want them.... I went from having a large C to a small B... between weight gain and weight loss, a twin pregnancy and nursing.... my chest is not so pretty!
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I have them and just got them 5 years ago... I am a 34DD got 350cc's..I was at my current weight that I am now..
  • DrewMaxwell
    DrewMaxwell Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I have them and just got them 5 years ago... I am a 34DD got 350cc's..I was at my current weight that I am now..

^^^^ and they look fabulous! :wink:
  • tinyjourney
    tinyjourney Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have them. I am not here for weight loss, I'm here for other health reasons. I weigh the same now as I did when I got them. I've had them for over 3 years now and it is the best thing that I have done for myself.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I have A's and even though I think I would look more proportionate with bigger boobs I just think i'd be trying to make myself look more....normal. And I'm not normal, so why would I want to look normal?

Nothing against people that do have them, they look wonderful, I just have never felt the need to have bigger boobs, I don't think it would do anything for me.
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I absolutely plan on getting them when I get to my desired weight loss.
  • KourtneyP83
    KourtneyP83 Posts: 319
    Options
    I personally barely had a chest before I started losing weight and of course it was one of the first things to go when I started this journey. All of my bras are way to big and I bet I am a small B. My husband is completely satisfied, but I can't say I haven't thought about it!
  • trm981
    trm981 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I don't have them yet but I am setting up my surgical consult in the next few weeks. I waited until I was done having kids and lost almost all the weight I wanted to lose. I'm 9 pounds above my goal weight by now and am going to try to lose as much as possible before the surgery. My logic is they cost a fortune and I want them to look as great as possible for as long as possible! I would hate for pregnancy and/or weight gain/loss to affect the results.
  • AlliecoreXX
    AlliecoreXX Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I briefly considered getting them recently when I ended up single for the first time in 13 years. Then I realized I really don't give a *kitten* about big boobs....I really do love my body as it is. :tongue: So as a gift to myself now that I'm single, I'm getting full body laser hair removal....I think of it as the gift that keeps on giving. Just means a lot more to me than big fake boobies.
  • teee12
    teee12 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It's crazy to think when you lose you pretty much lose your boobs... i am a double e :( and have lost 6 kilos and i already dropped a size. sigh. when i was younger and i lost 10 kilos, i was an a cup..... :( haha damn it
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I have them and I got them before I gained/lost.
  • felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    i am a 36DD and they arent perky by any means and if they get any more flat as i lose weight i would like a filler upper as i call it.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I got mine back when I was just naturally thin LOL. So the answer is before I gained any weight to need to lose :) I love them and it's one of the best decisions I ever made!
  • DeckerDoll
    DeckerDoll Posts: 201
    Options
    I'm like...in girl's sizes by now I think >.< I keep pestering my hubby to get new boobies but so far the answer has been no. Maybe I should link him this thead...

need moarrr picss
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

I run just fine in my fake tata's LOL