I'm a newbie!

Options
Hi I'm Kim! I'm new at this. My daughter helped me get started with this. I'm trying to make some lifestyle changes for myself. I suffer from diabetes and high cholesterol. I'm really hoping that the community will help me achieve my goals. I do find myself lacking in willpower. I'm working toward my goal of losing 45 pounds to start. I'd really like to lose about 100 pounds but I do not want to set myself too high of a goal and then get discouraged. I look forward to building friendships with other people in the same boat as me!

Replies

• sexycheesemonkey
    sexycheesemonkey Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Here's your Welcome Wagon!!

http://youtu.be/E2so9mx3Iag

Welcome welcome welcome, a fine welcome to you!
    Welcome welcome welcome I say "how do you do?"
    Welcome welcome welcome I say "Hipp hipp hurray!"
    Welcome welcome welcome to M.F.P Todaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!

Wait for it....

*CONFETTI*

Feel free to add me =)
  • bassman92
    bassman92 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, theres alot of good info and support here...add me if you like.
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome! I like that you set a small goal for yourself first...I did the same and made me feel better to meet them along the way :)! best of luck in your journey, feel free to add me if you like! I've lost about 100 pounds (before I joined on here)...and I am working on about 25 more now! :)
  • tvl0308
    tvl0308 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi Kim,
    You can added me as a friend. I have been on here since Nov. 2011 and i love it. I am on here every day logging in my food and exercise. I love to exercise, read and spend time with family and friends. I have two dogs that keep me going. :) Please add me if you would like and we can rock this together!! :)