I'm disappointed in me

Options
I have not been able to follow my goals that well and am fearing that I won't.

Replies

• Kitarina
    Kitarina Posts: 11
    Options
    I have not been able to follow my goals that well and am fearing that I won't.
  • kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    You WILL!!!! You will be able to... that is what you have to tell yourself. It is going to be really hard... but you are going to fall behind and you will just have to pick yourself back up. It's okay. Everyone falls behind. Hell I do it everyday, but atleast I get up the next day and try again. You can do it.:wink:
  • Josie23
    Josie23 Posts: 17
    Options
    You are the only one that can do it for you, well, we will be here to support you but you have to want to do it for yourself.
    Good Luck and don't give up:flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." -

-- Henry Ford

This quote hung on my bathroom mirror for the first year of my weight loss.

Only you can change your life for the better.:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Hi Kitarina:flowerforyou: You need to remember why you started this for your back. I have degenerative disc disease in my spine and I really feel the difference in how my back feels since I started. I started out just walking around the yard for exercise, and now walk around the block with a cane. I am great hopes of someday not using the cane at all. I also loved eating the wrong foods, especially my cookies . I don't eat any cake, or pies, I mostly eat sugar free jello, with some fat free cool whip for a sweet. You can do this if I can, anyone can, and your so much younger which gives you an advantage. Keep trying even if you mess up a day, tomorrow we start all over again, it will get easier. And your going to feel so much better.:wink: We are here for you:flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Only you can keep trying, but we are here for you if you do!

Also, cut yourself a break. You just signed up, and habits are difficult to change. Take each day at a time!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Oh, and celebrate the really little things at first.
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just remember, if you think you will fail, you will. Don't talk your self in to something with bad thoughts. You have to keep a positive attitude. Find those little things that you can do and don't worry about the rest, one little step or change at a time. They all add up over time and before you know it, you will have a new way of doing things and looking at things.
  • Kitarina
    Kitarina Posts: 11
    Options
    So far I've kept up with my weight loss but I'm getting less motivated to do exercise and I'm losing a lot of sleep. I'm down 2 pounds but I'm also down about 3 days worth of sleep and I'm getting really tired physically faster now than when I had been getting about 5 hours sleep a night. Any ideas on how I could get more sleep? Any help would be greatly welcome. Thank you,
    Kitarina:smile: