Howdy

Options
My name is Amy, and I'm brand new here. I've tried Weight Watchers in the past, and it worked out well for me. The part that worked the best was, of course, tracking my food intake throughout the day. I'm hoping being involved on here will really motivate me to get going again.

I'm getting married in October, and after that we're honeymooning in Cancun. I've tried on a few bathing suits this season, and wow. What a wake up call! I always welcome new friends! It really helps keep me motivated.

Replies

• fumter
    fumter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey Amy!

I'm a week in to MFP myself. I did WW as well and had success. I tried going back but their new points system wasn't working for me. One clear advantage MFP has over WW is the app will show you your sodium, fat, and sugar intake where with WW you just had points.

From what I can see, MFP has a great support system in place with these forums.
    Good luck!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi! I havent written down my food intake since I was on Jenny Craig MANY years ago. It definitely helps!

Trying on a bathing suit was the straw that broke it for me, too. Feel free to add me! We will BOTH get into our bathing suits!