80 lbs gone (with pics)

Options

Replies

• javalika
    javalika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! i know what u mean about the "twin skin". My twins are 9 months old and have gotten to my pre pregnancy weight(which is still overweight) but my gosh the skin on my belly is quite awful!! i think only surgery will repair it
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I love you for posting your pics. I have been so unmotivated the last few days. I have 82 lbs to loose, I'm size 18 and would love to be an 8-10. Thank you so much!
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you look great and are truly an inspiration :)
  • parliskim
    parliskim Posts: 14
    Options
    Your pictures are amazing! Thank you for sharing them... They give me hope. : )
  • Lola5354
    Lola5354 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing! You look fantastic!!
  • Carri1
    Carri1 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Kudos!!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!
  • 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • yustick
    yustick Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, it is inspirational.
  • jayayach
    jayayach Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That's great and you look fabulous! Good job!
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow, to be honest you looked great before but even better now! Congrats!
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    thanks for the inspiration...it's good to know it doesn't take going to the gym twice a day 7 days a week to get it done lol. you have worked hard and it shows!
    and ....best of all......you are not carrying around booze in a paper bag anymore.....lmao.
  • blessedmomof3
    Options
    That's awesome and you look amazing! Thx so much for sharing your story!
  • teeley
    teeley Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    best of all......you are not carrying around booze in a paper bag anymore.....lmao.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    and ....best of all......you are not carrying around booze in a paper bag anymore.....lmao.

First off I love that TEELEY laughed at this, but secondly IT WAS VEGAS!!!!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am so proud of you :flowerforyou: You did amazing!! ...What motivated you the most to lose weight??

As much as I wanted to believe I was happy, I was miserable. I hated the way I felt, the way I looked, that nothing ever fit. It was depressing.. when my friend (teeley on mfp) asked me to start running I said 'yes becuase I will be pissed if you lose all the weight and I am still fat' Here we both are over a year later with HUGE success. I couldn't have done it without her (and MFP) she is a true inspiration. The time is going to pass anyways so may as well get it done now.

The transformation I have made inside is irreplacable, I can't even explain it. I have my life back, my confidence back, my self esteem back. I love myself now (well almost, may need a tummy tuck first HAHA)
  • web9816
    web9816 Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats I hope to be where you are one day
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    An amazing transformation!!! Great work!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great Work!
  • Wendyerickson
    Wendyerickson Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow...great job:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!