Before and After Bikini Pics

Options
landmsmommy
landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
When I got serious about loosing weight in January I had a "June 1st" to be in a bikini again goal. Well it's a few days away and here is where I'm at. After having twins as a gestational surrogate in September I am ready to have my body be my own again. I have hit a plateau and am trying to break it with heavy lifting. Not sure if I will ever be wearing this in public but it's a whole lot better than the first pic!

DSC_0073-3.jpg
DSC_0024.jpg

Replies

• gail_dawn
    gail_dawn Posts: 9
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! you look fantastic!!!!:smile:
  • Whitepaw
    Whitepaw Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey there, looks like you're doing great!

I know quite a few people who would kill to be looking the way you are! Keep up the great work, and hang in there! =)
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    That's so awesome that you were a surrogate, what an amazing gift! You look great!
  • skoblinka
    skoblinka Posts: 22
    Options
    what a difference! great job, keep it going!
  • stillthesamegirl
    stillthesamegirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow this just made me so inspired! You look amazing!
  • ClaSSiE86
    ClaSSiE86 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • dlpnrn2b
    dlpnrn2b Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    What you did for that family is Amazing in itself and you look fabulous in the bikini. Congrats and you should be going out in it!!
  • rnctipton
    rnctipton Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Can't see second pic. Too large?
  • scorpion19
    scorpion19 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look fantastic! Please tell me how you managed to loose 76 pounds in 5 months and I cant even drop one pound in 5 weeks eating 1200 calories a day!!!!!! What did you do so right???
  • BandedTriaRN
    BandedTriaRN Posts: 303
    Options
    As an infertile lady who never had kids, I think you are amazing! What a wonderful thing to do! Congratz on the weight loss too!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! I admire your courage. You wouldnt want to see ME in a bikini.....I guarantee it!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! You should be very proud.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    you can definitely wear it in public
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    you totally should wear it in public. Be proud and show it off.
  • xoalyssaox
    xoalyssaox Posts: 320
    Options
    I can't see the pic. It's too tiny? But that's so awesome you did that for that family!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up! You look amazing!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    (1) You were a gestational surrogate for twins? You rule.

(2) Holy crap, I can hardly believe that difference! You can absolutely wear this in public, with pride. You've done an amazing job transforming your body. Good work!
  • Surfergurl29
    Options
    You (and the bikini) are so public ready :D GREAT JOB!
  • littlecaponey2
    littlecaponey2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    What you did for that family is Amazing in itself and you look fabulous in the bikini. Congrats and you should be going out in it!!

^^^ I agree!!! There is not greater gift you can give to someone and it truly is amazing!!!! And I agree, rock that bikini!!!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice progress
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!