Before and After Bikini Pics

Options
2»

Replies

• PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Various awesomeness in this post: 1... You doing that for another woman. 2... not giving up or terminating one of the babies when you found out it was twins. 3... Your awesome weight loss 4... You in that bikini with an awesome smile (wear it to the pool this weekend!)
  • djrogers45
    djrogers45 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! Super Inspirational!!
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow omg u have done awesome congrats I'm so proud of u
  • BodyCombatGirl73
    BodyCombatGirl73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Agree with all the posts! You look amazing and should be proud to wear that bikini anywhere! Such a cool thing you did too!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!! Looking great :flowerforyou:
  • jessik980
    jessik980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    INSPIRING...u give me hope that my stomach will one day look like yours! :happy:
  • callmecaptain
    Options
    You look fantastic! Please tell me how you managed to loose 76 pounds in 5 months and I cant even drop one pound in 5 weeks eating 1200 calories a day!!!!!! What did you do so right???

Yes, share your schedules or whatever it is you did
  • TahanyE
    TahanyE Posts: 83
    Options
    You look fantastic! Please tell me how you managed to loose 76 pounds in 5 months and I cant even drop one pound in 5 weeks eating 1200 calories a day!!!!!! What did you do so right???

Yes, share your schedules or whatever it is you did

Yes Id love to know how you did it because Im at 235 and no matter what I can't seem to budge. 9 months and nothing. You did amazing! Helping someone obtain their dreams of parenthood and getting yourself into that bikini with a rocking body. Great job!
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    When I got serious about loosing weight in January I had a "June 1st" to be in a bikini again goal. Well it's a few days away and here is where I'm at. After having twins as a gestational surrogate in September I am ready to have my body be my own again. I have hit a plateau and am trying to break it with heavy lifting. Not sure if I will ever be wearing this in public but it's a whole lot better than the first pic!

DSC_0073-3.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg

GREAT JOB!!!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing!!! You have nothing to be shy about! Get your butt outside to the nearest beach, river, lake and let the other people enjoy! haha!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    excuse me, why exactly can't you wear that in public?????
  • AngieJoy81
    AngieJoy81 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Remember when we all thought we were fat when we were teenagers but now we look back and wish we had enjoyed the way we looked? Well... You go out there and rock that bikini because you look awesome! Don't look back when you're 80 and wish you had!
  • lubby22
    lubby22 Posts: 31
    Options
    tell me all your secrets
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Holy Canoli! You look phenomenal! Keep up the amazing work :)
  • LENAhall
    LENAhall Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    wow, great job!! set a goal and get it done!!! you look great! and hells yeah wear it in public!!!
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Healthy mommy!! Well done!!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    you look incredible!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!