Today was the worst!

Options
WHY did I choose to do the wrong thing today? McDonalds and Chipotle is what I fed my body and now Im negative over 1k calories!!! NEVER AGAIN! NEVER NEVER NEVER!! I feel like crap!

Replies

• browneyez27
    browneyez27 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    live and learn! its one day out of the rest of your life and its not worth beating yourself up over...back to the grind tomorrow ;)
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    WHY did I choose to do the wrong thing today? McDonalds and Chipotle is what I fed my body and now Im negative over 1k calories!!! NEVER AGAIN! NEVER NEVER NEVER!! I feel like crap!

Chalk it up to experience, and move on. Please don't beat yourself up over this, and just remember that feeling for the next time. You have apparently made pretty good progress since you started, and you should be proud of your accomplishments to date.

You can fall many times, but you aren't a failure unless you don't get up. If you have God in your life, the next time a situation like that comes up, ask Him for help in resisting temptation. You can also try to plan your "meal-day" in advance for days when you may run short of time for making a meal.

Bottom line ... let it go and continue making progress toward your goals.
  • luckycharm711
    Options
    Yes ma'am you are so right. Ugh just mad at myself now because for one, I knew better....but it was eye opening seeing how I was treating my body before I cared.
  • luckycharm711
    Options
    Amen! With motivation and the help of God all things are possible! Thank you so much for your kind words! Back on it tomorrow! I guess I just had to vent.
  • lagina19871
    lagina19871 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Omg I'm in the same boat as you are I was helping a faimly member today with cooking for her party and I ate all day long well over 2000 Cal, and along with the food i had my share of a few drinks. But the good thing about this day was I logged everything I ate and I assume you did the same thing that's how you know you went over your Cal goal. So like every else Said tomorrow is another day and at least your logging which helps you hold your self accountable well good luck with your weight loss goals and please add me if you like :)