Females, early 20's height and weights?

Options

Replies

• mariaschlimper
    Options
    It is a long journey when we start loosing weight, you can't loose the weight you were eating for all life long in a couple of weeks. So don't give up!!
  • aheartbeatsos
    Options
    Soon to be 22, 5'10 and 166 lbs. Aiming to be between 145 and 150. :) Started at 225 lbs.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Msbeene001
    Msbeene001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I'm 20 and my height is 5 ft 4 in
    My current weight is 234lbs with a goal of 175
    College pretty much contributed to my weight gain so
    I definitely want to lose some of these pounds and feel
    good about myself. Add me as a friend for motivation
  • lucy0326
    lucy0326 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Im 22 years old, my current weight is 340 and my goal for now is 250. I've lost 13lbs so far by just changing my diet and walking on the treadmill. I hope to lose more now that I've added doing more workouts from the Bob Harper DVDs :D Feel free to add me!
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    Hey yall!
    I'm 22 years old and currently weight 168 pounds at 5'5''.
    My goal weight is 140 pounds.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I am 20, 5'4
    SW: 96.7kg
    CW: 81.1kg
    GW: inbetween 56.7-66.7kg we will see.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and 5'2.5".
    SW: 132 lbs
    GW: 118 lbs
    CW: ~115 lbs

Also, I'm a twin. We go back and forth with our weights. Right now I'm the smaller one and loving it. :bigsmile: Hehe. Then again, she is almost an inch taller than me.
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am 20 even (21 in August) - currently 160lbs - wanna be 140lbs by my birthday in August
  • watchtheworld
    Options
    163 cm / 70 kg or 5'4/5'5 160
  • lulua1
    lulua1 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm 25, 129lbs and 5'6. I would like to be 112-115 but my goal is to really tone up so I've just started the RI30 but I've also been watching what I eat for the past few weeks, so not as many crisps or bacon sandwiches for me now :)

Good luck everyone!
  • leopard_barbie
    leopard_barbie Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Im 25, 5'3" and 143lbs, aiming to get to about 120 :)

At the moment im alternating jillian michaels dvds (30 day shred and 6 week 6 pack) with zumba dvds :)
  • Zadie92
    Zadie92 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello all! I'm 20, 5'1" and 111 pounds. I just finished coming down from 160 so I'm going to maintain what I've lost for a few weeks and then hopefully go down to somewhere between 100-105 pounds.
  • hanlousmith
    hanlousmith Posts: 18
    Options
    I'm 20, 5' 6'', I started University two years ago and put on a lot of weight in my first year (went from 138lbs to 160 lbs). I started 'healthy eating' when I became really unhappy with my body. I'm really into fashion, so not being able to wear the clothes I wanted was really upsetting. I cut out chocolate and crisps and ate more fruit and vegetables. I joined MFP when I weighed 125lbs, to try and shift a little bit more weight and I am now 120 lbs with a goal weight of 110lbs. Would be great to get some more friends on here with similar goals :) xxx
  • barbie_g1rl
    barbie_g1rl Posts: 43
    Options
    ello :) im 26 and 65kgs my goal is to be 60kgs i think but ill see when i get there . im 5 foot 4 but i am curvy and have a large frame so i will never be skinny. im aiming to be a 'perfect' size 12 lol :) have a great weekend every one xxx
  • laurenxx23
    laurenxx23 Posts: 9
    Options
    i am 23 and 5ft 5 and weight 224! i have 3 children so its three lots of baby weight to lose! i was 140lb before i had them. i would be happy being anything less than i am now lol
  • heyitsmegxx
    heyitsmegxx Posts: 444
    Options
    I'm 20. I'm 5'4.
    CW: 130
    GW: 110

It sucks being at college because that's when I put on soo much weight. Ugh!
  • FoodieGal09
    FoodieGal09 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5' 7" and currently 163 lbs.
    I want to get down to around 135 and go from there. I have a pretty big frame, so I'm aiming for an "athletic" body. I don't think I'll ever be super skinny anyway!
    I've done 30DS and lost quite a few inches and I'm doing C25K which is transforming my legs. I am actually comfortable wearing shortish dresses now.
    I'm starting strength training soon, to try and cut down my body fat (I'm currently 27%) and get rid of some cellulite (fingers crossed).
    Luckily, I seem to be a mesomorph, so hopefully once I start weight training I'll start seeing a real difference.
    I've lost over 20 lbs since January, I'm hoping to be at goal by the end of the year.
  • KazzaLee13
    KazzaLee13 Posts: 46
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm 21 and 5ft 2.5in (1.60m) and weigh 60kg (132lbs).

I'm doing the 30 Day Shred at the moment and appart from that it really depends on my mood, the weather, my time. I like to change my workouts so I don't get bored. Sometimes I'll go for the elliptical, sometimes dancing, or running or kickboxing. :)
  • iron_jj
    iron_jj Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 5'8ish and down to 151lbs (from 194lbs).
    I lift 3x a week and do a crossfit class once a week even though I hate cardio I just started the c25k. I prolly won't finish it. :laugh:
  • brittmarie62
    brittmarie62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 20 years old, 5'4 and about 125 pounds, trying to lose between10-15 pounds :/ I try to get in some form of cardio everyday for at least 30 minutes and do weight training about 2-3 times a week! feel free to add me!