new here

Options
shaquett
shaquett Posts: 1 Member
Hey Yall! Iwas just wondering if any one had any tips for nigt shift workers. I work three 12 hour night shifts a week at a hospital and the majority of daylight hours i am sleeping. its hard to get an appropriate eat, sleep, exercise regiment going....Suggestions?

Replies

• web9816
    web9816 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I have some tips but I don't work night shift lol. I stay up really late though studying so almost a shift I guess. You could always buy workout dvds and do them at your own time. For example zumba is a great workout and you have tons of fun doing it if you like to dance or maybe a Taebo type workout if you are into kickboxing etc. As far as eating I try to prepare my meals from the day before and a good amount of it so I can eat it for a few days. But make sure when you are done eating for the day put it away so you don't go back for seconds. Also stack up on lean cuisine, healthy choice type meals. They are kinda high in sodium but low in calories and it works great if you are hungry and do not want to make food it is so easy to go grab fast food if you don't feel like cooking. Good luck and feel free to add me as a friend I am looking for buddies to lose my weight too.