Northern California would like to hear form ANYBODY!! lol

Options
Hi I'm Tabbi.
Totally new to this and loving it so far. I'm a 45 yr old working mom who commutes to SanFrancisco everyday (an hr and a half each way). I've lost 14 lbs so far. Looking for friends that are positive influences so we can keep eachother on track! Add me if you like!

:heart: Tabbi

Replies

• Prudiddy
    Prudiddy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm also in Northern California, Suisun City, Add me if you would like Neighbor support. Go Bay Area! I just joined MFP in April.
  • juliekin
    juliekin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in Sacramento- feel free to add me. My kids are...get this...17, 15 and 5!
  • gdkids6
    gdkids6 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am in saramento. I need to get back to logging,i have kinda slacked off lately. Add me if you want.
  • michelleyounger
    michelleyounger Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new to this too. just started 5 days ago and have been great. hope to keep it up. I am all for support. keep in touch.
    Mom of 3 boys 16, 12, 2.
    btw my name is Michelle
  • cheynbrian
    cheynbrian Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    im in Modesto :) you can add me too! :) just started a couple weeks ago!
  • EvilPink
    EvilPink Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Sacramento here too. Speaking of...I was looking in the groups section for Sac and just came up with the Nor Cal one. Since there does seem to be a lot of us here in the Sac area; if I start the group, would ya'll be interested in joining? Maybe having a once monthly get together or something? And feel free to add me too.
  • the1abner
    the1abner Posts: 2
    Options
    I literally just moved to Sacramento a week ago! Add me if you want!
  • NNORMSS
    NNORMSS Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Ceres and I'm looking for new friends to actually hang out with and have fun! I'm 41, married and mother of 3 boys.
    Anyone interested please send me a msg :)
  • M3CH4N1C
    M3CH4N1C Posts: 157
    Options
    Born and raised in northern California, and also looking for friends who are interested in a healthier lifestyle. Friend me if you want!