breast implants

Options

Replies

• jodycoady
    jodycoady Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I just dunno...I've never had a boob issue personally, and mine were always tiny when I was tiny...I liked that I never needed a bra.....now they are normal (after motherhood and reasonable weight gain 'cause I was underweight) I'm a 36 b...I have friends with them and I think they are pretty, but with a push-up bra they look super fake. I've heard they have to be replace after many years....not sure if it's true.

I'm pretty ambivalent to the whole thing.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Nope, never had em, never will. But that's just me.
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting implants when I hit my target
  • andreacord
    andreacord Posts: 928
    Options
    If I've lost anymore by the time I've hit my target I'm going to get a pair because I went from a very full C to a just full B in the first 20 .. scared of what the next 25's gonna do to them.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    If anyone gets implants, let everyone know so that we can pray for your speedy recovery.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I stopped reading at breast...
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I don't have them...but I support them.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    If anyone gets implants, let everyone know so that we can pray for your speedy recovery.

bwahahahaha
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I got my breasts done a while back and it's been great! I thank all of my MFP friends for praying for my speedy recovery. I couldn't have gone DDD without them!
  • sab53
    sab53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Trust me girls. As a 5'3", 34DDD that don't alter in the slightest with weight loss, big boobs aren't all they're cracked up to be. The back problems alone should be enough to make a person reconsider getting implants. Not to mention bra shopping is a complete nuisance. It's incredibly difficult to find anything with enough support and the correct size, let alone even looks pretty. Working out helps with the back problems. But they definitely get in the way when I go jogging. All the best to girls who get them. Not everyone has the same problems that I have had. I'm actually weighing to pros and cons of having them reduced.
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    I have always wanted them, even before I started trying to loose weight . Husband was completely against them.

Skip ahead 4 years and all the weight loss. I was informed recently that if I still wanted them, I have his blessing :laugh:
    36DD to a 34D :( they were the first to go. I would still like to get them when I hit my fitness goal. :drinker:
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    Same with me. I actually don't like big breasts at all. My goal is, to go from a cup C to a cup A with my weightloss. I like the sporty look. My husband though has a different opinion (lol)
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options

:laugh:
  • focus4fitness
    focus4fitness Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    personally, i would never get breast implants because its not the type of attention i necessarily want to attract. plus i dont see myself being able to run comfortably with big ta-tas and i`ll pass on the boob sweat :drinker: thats just my opinion....but to the ladies that have em, more power to em!

I run just fine in my fake tata's LOL

Ya, but she is right about the boob sweat lol
  • jsukhan
    jsukhan Posts: 149 Member
    Options

HAHAHA too funny. Something I would say.
  • rahrahrita
    rahrahrita Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Nope! I like my boobies even after losing weight. I went from a 36C to a small-ish 34C and there's a bit of extra skin (no sagging though, I still don't have a crease under my breasts). I would like them a little bit fuller, but I still wouldn't consider getting implants.
  • 152dbs
    152dbs Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my wife is exercising some with me...mainly just running. ive agreed on 1 more kid, so after the next one is done feeding on her milk jugs she is getting them restored to OEM. shes a 34D i wouldnt mind seeing DD. only then epic motorboating will begin....
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I have them and just got them 5 years ago... I am a 34DD got 350cc's..I was at my current weight that I am now..

^^^^ and they look fabulous! :wink:
    How very inappropriate.
    I'm saving to get mine done. Two kids really take a toll.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I have them and just got them 5 years ago... I am a 34DD got 350cc's..I was at my current weight that I am now..

^^^^ and they look fabulous! :wink:
    How very inappropriate.
    I'm saving to get mine done. Two kids really take a toll.

Hmmmm. If you really think that compliment was very inappropriate, you really should rethink getting yours done. You WILL hear this often. If it will be insulting to you, that may be a problem.
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm actually surprised and pleased that I haven't lost any of my breast size! Now they just look bigger! :-)