Before and After - 25 pounds

Options
So the first image is from my sister's wedding last May, almost exactly a year ago. I didn't start trying to lose weight until November last year, but I'm officially at 25 pounds and decided to compare how this dress fit me from then until now. It's a size 12, and I had to get special ribbing in the sides in order for it to fit. It was depressing and rather humiliating. I still couldn't really breathe in it. Now it's way too big and I could not be happier.

Still got about 20 pounds to go, but I hope you all can see the change as much as I can!

CQ8sn.jpg

ctaRl.jpg

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I see it!!! you look awesome! Congrats Hun!!
  • PinkOrangeYellow
    Options
    Well done!
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • bloodoner
    bloodoner Posts: 9
    Options
    The biggest difference is in the slimming of your face IMO. Very well done. Keep it up.
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    I can definitely see the huge change too! Congratulations! You are awesome and inspiring! :)
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    Yeah when I looked at the before photo I couldn't believe that was my face! Thanks guys. :)
  • Simstar52
    Simstar52 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job :-).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!