Italian MFP people: let's meet here :-)

Options
Ciao!!! Since MFP community is full of people from all the places in the world it'd be nice to write here, if you are Italian or currently live in Italy, we could friend/support each other in our weight loss journey! :-) ciaooo!!

Replies

• iwannabeskinnyenough
    Options
    :D ciao! risponderà qualcun'altro? ahah
  • giuliajustdoit
    Options
    mah speriamo :-) qualche italiana/o l'ho trovato!
  • iwannabeskinnyenough
    Options
    si? bè allora speriamo si uniscano! non mi disturba parlare inglese, però ogni tanto rispondere in italiano non mi diaspiacerebbe :P
  • laurabini
    laurabini Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ehi! Eccomi!! :) Vediamo quanti italiani troviamo...;)
  • beowulf2828
    Options
    Ciao,

ragazze :-)

ma si dai qualche italiano c'è in giro

Vi
  • htmlgirl
    htmlgirl Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I live in Italy (outside of Naples) but I'm from the US... feel free to add me
  • giuliajustdoit
    Options
    si non è male scrivere anche qui se dobbiamo chiacchierare di dieta e allenamento! :-)
  • giuliajustdoit
    Options
    I live in Italy (outside of Naples) but I'm from the US... feel free to add me

how is living in italy? do you like it? :-)
  • bugbeenz
    bugbeenz Posts: 31
    Options
    Ciao ragazzi!

Non sono italiana ma abito a Firenze. Parlo (e scrivo) l'italiano veramente male, ma mi piace provarlo. (Anzi, devo imparare, perché se no, non capisco nulla che dice la mia bambina, ne anche i altri!) Comunque, se volete, agguingetemi :)
  • leslconst
    leslconst Posts: 5
    Options
    Im married to an Italian...does that count?
  • giuliajustdoit
    Options
    @BugBeenz: Ma il tuo italiano è buono, sono sicura che lo imparerai perfettamente :-)
  • giuliajustdoit
    Options
    Im married to an Italian...does that count?

yes :-) and where do you live? :D
  • AryVally
    AryVally Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Ciao! mi sono appena registrata e sono italiana.
    Il mio inglese fa pena, ma devo allenarmi anche in quello :D
  • nessat18
    nessat18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am in Italy right now for a couple more years!! Don't know much Italian but feel free to add me!!! Ciao
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    While we definately support the idea of trying to create a community of friends who have like minded thoughts (and like minded languages), we ask that you refrain from posting in any other language than English in the main forums, if you refere to the guidelines you will see this rule:

18. Please Post In English On The Main Forums

Because we need to ensure that our English-speaking moderator team can properly understand and evaluate all posts, we request that all posts on the Main Forums are made in English. If you wish to post in a different language, we encourage you to join a language-specific group.

Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay on MyFitnessPal
    _Ben
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.