Newbie from Nottingham

Options
Szysler
Szysler Posts: 7 Member
Hi all

Came across this app after a friend mentioned it on facebook. I'm hoping to lose 40lbs I'm not a yoyo dieter this will be the first time I've been on a diet. My weight has increased steadily from the age of 21 after having my first daughter I'm now 33 and my youngest child is 8 months old. I'm currently on maternity leave after intially losing my pregnancy weight within a month I have put on another 8lbs!

Really enjoying the app and feel like it's really helping me, i've also started walking a lot more but I think that's down to the lovely weather the UK is having at the moment.

Wishing everyone luck at achieving their goals.

Rachael

Replies

• Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Welcome & all the best on your journey! I am also enjoying the UK weather but down south.
    If you need some friends for support feel free to add me......
  • WillJaques
    WillJaques Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello there and welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you're looking for friends
  • suemoony
    suemoony Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachael
    I'm Sue and I live in Wales. This is a great site to keep you motivated. I started on here 5 days ago and I'm already seeing positive results in my attitude.
    I wish you luck on your journey. :)
  • cjbennett2012
    cjbennett2012 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello in brum UK from 1 brit to another i hope u get what u want from this :happy:
  • iva001
    iva001 Posts: 162
    Options
    I went to school in Notts, lived in the city centre last year. Never had nice weather like we have now. Sure do miss it...
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Im from Kent. Feel free to add me!! You'll love this site!!
  • Zacsky
    Zacsky Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, Im from ireland and today is my 1st day to start my weight loss plan with the help of this app
  • ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hey & welcome - feel free to add me ;)

Where in Notts are you from? I was raised in Arnold, my family still live there!
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MPF! I am on the south coast and I have been here for about a month and have found it beneficial so far! Good luck with your journey!
  • Elmaunie
    Elmaunie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I'm in Lincs so not too far from you. Feel free to add me :)
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi, Rachael, I'm Angela from London, I've been on this site a year now, and it has really helped me, always happy to have new friends if you want to add me :)
  • Szysler
    Options
    I live in Ruddington ( South Notts) but i'm originally from Ripley in Derbyshire
  • Szysler
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind messages, really excited about the site, hoping for positive results at weigh in next week. xx