Find an accountability partner here!!

Options
Hi All,

Not sure if something like this already exists but thought i would try it anyway.

this is a place where we can find other MFP'ers with similar goals who can commit to daily messages to keep us all accountable for our workouts and food choices. If your a little like me then checking in with one person each day might just be that extra push to motivate you!!

So I'll start :)

My stats:
5'7, female, 28yrs, 141lbs

Goals:
1. lose around 12lbs
2. stop eating when i am bored or upset
3. train for a triathlon

Time frame:
my triathlon is in 9 weeks then 2 weeks after i am moving from UK to australia (my original home) so approx 11 weeks.

anyone else with similar goals?? i'll be focusing on eating to support my training and trying some techniques to change my eating habits!

let me help you help me help you lol :)

Replies

• Mamahulk
    Mamahulk Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in. Just what I was looking for. I have been working hard and trianing for a 5k on June 2nd but due to my crazy life and work schedule not able to run like I need to, to make a certian goal. But with help Im giving it everything I've got this week.I am a slow runner but dont want to use any excuses. I have ran many 5ks and my time is slow and would really like to be in the 30's time frame- really struggle with running, but still working on improving- Im not a quitter. So this particiular week and turning 40!!!!!! on June 3rd here are my stats and I could use a ton of help, suggestions and support.

5ft 3in. 161 lbs Run a 5k for my birthday in 38 minutes on June 2nd.

Anyone feel free to add me as a friend!