To those that post before/after pics

Options
Lauren8239
Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
Thank you!!! When I'm tired or have had a long day I check the success stories on here and it gives me the motivation to go ahead and get that workout done. With the strife on here lately, please continue to post your successes - many of us truly get motivated because of your posts and are proud of you. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• meeo22
    meeo22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I agree. It is very difficult to imagine how I can lose all of this weight. It has seemed impossible at times. I have been looking at all of these before and after pics and it nearly brings tears to my eyes because I see it CAN be done. Wow!!! Keep posting them because it's the best motivator I've ever seen!!
  • Lauren8239
    Options
    bump
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    I agree! I come on here almost daily and read the stories and look at the progress pictures. It helps keep me motivated every day.
  • Lainnee
    Lainnee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I also love the before and after photos....very inspirational and great motivators..I'm beginning to think that if I can visualize myself "thin", I can attain that goal. Of course I can...I'm in charge here.

Keep posting! I'll post my photos in 2 months....and inspire someone new!
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Ditto.
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    Amen! Which reminds me--I still need to get my Before picture!
  • gonna_do_it_56
    gonna_do_it_56 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Same here...its great:bigsmile: to see others' success. It really makes me feel I just might do it!!!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yes. Continue to post. It's extremely motivational to all of us. Some days are harder than others when it comes to keeping my focus and determination and the success stories are a huge help on those days!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Thank you from me also.
  • Lauren8239
    Options
    bump - because I think it's important.
  • Lauren8239
    Options
    I guess I should have had the title as "look, naked bewbies". Typical.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!