Any Fitbit Users?

Options
I am going to be receiving a fitbit Ultra soon and was wondering if any of you forum members use one. If so, what are your thoughts. Fitbit was generous in sponsoring my website. You can read the full story here:

http://walkinghabit.com/235/

I've lost 27 pounds and would like to lose another 17. I am hoping the fitbit will help me more accurately determine how many calories I burn each day.

Hope you all have a great weekend! :happy:

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit. Works great w/MFP!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wbahc
    wbahc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I got a Fitbit a few weeks ago, and it's motivating me to move more! It seems to sync fine with MFP, as long as the food tracking is entered. :)
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit. It has definitely motivated me to move a lot more in my daily life.
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I've only had mine since Monday, but I really like it! It is interesting to see how active I really am. Even on my sedentary days I still hit 10,000 steps!
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I love mine! There is a fitbit group on here the threads are great for answering questions :smile:
  • danielledesj
    danielledesj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just got my Fitbit last week and simply love it. I even paid for the Premium and enjoy the trainer part of it and the reports. I am also down 27 pounds and got 11 pounds to goal and I know I can do it.
    With myfitnesspal, I have been doing a program and it has helped me to really look at the reasons I wanted to lose weight and it works. I did 30 of the missions in april in a special challenge and put my name in a draw and won the whole program that I have started a month ago.

Here's the website if anyone is interested: http://52wlm.com/how-it-works/

Have a good day everyone:)
  • acaffeinatedmom
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Can't wait to get mine!!
  • acaffeinatedmom
    Options
    Thanks for letting me know about the fitbit group on MFP. I'll definitely check it out and join. Hope you have an awesome weekend!!
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I love my fitbit, have had to for almost two weeks and finding myself working hard to make my 10k minimum steps and my 10 flights minimum on stairs, lol.
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Yep, another FitBit user here. I think it's a great little tool.
  • shadowdeb
    shadowdeb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I use mine everyday and it motivates me to get in my 10,000 steps each day. I've never walked so much in my life. It's synced with MFP which works great too.
  • cholt03
    cholt03 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't go anywhere without mine! I've had mine since February and it's really kept me on my toes. :happy:
  • Drastiic
    Drastiic Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for 7 weeks and yesterday I finally hit 10,000+ steps. It can be motivating.

There's an MFP group on FitBit with over 200 members. See where you rank: http://www.fitbit.com/group/229K6Z

Can add me as well, my profile: http://www.fitbit.com/user/234HLP
  • Snapdragons3
    Snapdragons3 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love mine!
  • imjessly
    imjessly Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have been having a healthy fitbit competition with a friend for most steps in a week #fitbitwars

13252699_113.jpg
  • cwe1229a
    cwe1229a Posts: 34
    Options
    i have one too! i like it lots, still learning all the kinks and things like that though. : ) i dont wear it every day, mostly to just figure out where i stand on activity for certain days to calculate my eating accordingly
  • genzo1980
    genzo1980 Posts: 4
    Options
    Ive heard about these, are they that good???? I cant always keep motivated.
  • marcoscu
    marcoscu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I use Fitbit, it;s great: reliable and easy to use.
  • elangomatt
    elangomatt Posts: 6
    Options
    I have had a fitbit for almost a month now and it has helped get me moving more. My problem this past week has been remembering to wear it though. I forgot to grab it before work twice this week. I definitely feel guilty though after I get home from work and have maybe 2500 steps logged (I have a 99% desk job). I am usually inspired to work out those evenings whereas before I would just put it off too often.