i did it!!

Options
i went swimming. i put on the suit and went swimming. i did laps for 45 mins. i even got a compliment on my suit. wow it feels so good to have that behind me. i will definately do it again next week. have a great day.

Replies

• bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    i went swimming. i put on the suit and went swimming. i did laps for 45 mins. i even got a compliment on my suit. wow it feels so good to have that behind me. i will definately do it again next week. have a great day.
  • mamaof2girls
    mamaof2girls Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    Keep up the good work!!
  • dejones
    dejones Posts: 41
    Options
    great job:flowerforyou:
  • His_Kelly
    His_Kelly Posts: 248
    Options
    Wow you have more guts than I do! Kudos to you!
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    good job! :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful, good for you!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I need to buy a suit because I have 2 and they are too small and ratty. Last year I didn't wear a suit, but this year I am, no excuses, because swimming is good for you.

I am not looking forward to swimsuit shopping though. :cry:

We are all so proud of you!!!! Plus, you got to have some extra snacks because of your workout time, YUM!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    That's great!! Congrats on your weight loss so far
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I need to buy a suit because I have 2 and they are too small and ratty. Last year I didn't wear a suit, but this year I am, no excuses, because swimming is good for you.

I am not looking forward to swimsuit shopping though. :cry:

We are all so proud of you!!!! Plus, you got to have some extra snacks because of your workout time, YUM!

HATE swimsuit shopping!!! :explode:

Bugs me to no end to spend $50+ for $5 worth of material. :grumble:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!
    I love swimming, doesnt it feel great that weightlessness of the water ..
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I fit into my swimsuit!!!! Okay, I am way too excited. But I went through my bedroom and found 2 swimsuits. They both fit, and by "fit" I mean I had to do a hilarious little dance to get into them, and needed the jaws of life to get them off. BUT I got them on, and neither looked too bad although the "twins" were popping out in one.

I think I am going to sign up for a Mommy and Me swim class in June. That will be motivation to look even better in the suits, and not need to do as much of a shimmy to get them on/off either. I feel like I should log exercise time for what I just did! :laugh:

Woo woo!