Got Wii Fit Plus Today!

Options
Hey Guys,

Just letting everyone know that Wii Fit Plus came out today and I would HIGHLY recommend it if you love your Wii Fit. It takes Wii Fit to the next level, period. I love the fact that you can build your own routine of Yoga and Strength exercises and it will save it for you to do whenever you want it. I just did a 30 minute routine and it does not stop you in between each exercise, it goes right through it just like a real workout.

Also, it has more balance and aerobic games! Fun ones, too!

And I can't forget to mention that IT COUNTS THE CALORIES YOU BURN! I repeat, IT COUNTS THE CALORIES YOU BURN!!!! NO MORE GUESSING! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Just thought I would pass along this information!
-Ian

Replies

• ianconway
    ianconway Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Here is a video of some of the new games on there-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N1GuVCv6V8&feature=player_embedded
  • heathyr
    heathyr Posts: 12
    Options
    thanks for the info, i can't wait to go out and get it now.
  • bethany_jurries
    bethany_jurries Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Is it a different board or is it a game you can buy? I have the original wii fit board.
  • ianconway
    Options
    Is it a different board or is it a game you can buy? I have the original wii fit board.

It uses the same board. They have a Board/Game combo for $99, but if you have the original Wii Fit, then all you need is the game!

-Ian
  • ianconway
    Options
    I wrote a Review/First Impressions about the Wii Fit Plus on my blog here at MFP.

Check it out!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/ianconway
  • bethany_jurries
    Options
    Thanks so much! I will have to check it out! Good Luck to you!
  • ianconway
    Options
    I was able to give the EXPERT Island Biking a shot this morning. Holy Cow!!!

11.25 Miles, 43 minutes, and 243 calories later I finished it! This one takes you up the mountain and on the beach numerous times and the points are spread out!

My calves are feeling it!
  • bethany_jurries
    Options
    Thats awesome! That is my next purchase. I am also going to get the new biggest loser game as well! thanks for keeping us updated!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    I have a quick question about the wii fit plus. Does it know my profile or does it create a whole new one and start from scratch? I have the wii fit and was wondering if I could keep my chart and all if I get the Plus? THANKS!
  • fitcountrygirl
    fitcountrygirl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    The Wii Fit Plus remembers all the profiles you have already built - plus all your history and previous weight, etc. This feature makes it super easy to use. Just pop in the disc and you're ready!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    SWEET! I'm totally getting this tomorrow!! :happy: Thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • picnik99
    picnik99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am on my 6th day using the Wii Fit Plus. I love doing the stepper. You can watch tv while doing your 30 minutes on the stepper. Hint: put the sound on your Will controller so you can still keep the beat to follow your steps, it's awesome. I am now doing an hour work out. Between the step and the hula hoop it's great. This will help me lose weight, I am certain of it, better than sitting on the couch :laugh: