i just cant help my self

Options
kelley_lynn
kelley_lynn Posts: 133 Member
Hi Im angel... Im a fattie....

hi Im angel.... im a sook... cry even at some ads.

Hi Im angel..... can get very narky when pissed off... what ever subject pisses me off...

There is more to just angel. then most folks, will prolly ever know. but to those, that can only see with blinders, your loss, ...

If your going to use something to nit pick me about, calling me a fattie.. WONT do it....lol... Its only one part of me... :)

And the fat part built, to handle it.. :)

Anyway hi im angel, and im a fattieocolic :) but im honest and loyal with with friends... :)

Im a tuff ole moo.... :) cow....

did i mention there are times, i have a sense of humor too :)

Replies

• ghostling
    ghostling Posts: 3
    Options
    i'm glad i have a sense of humour too, else i would have killed myself by the end of your horrible post
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i'm glad i have a sense of humour too, else i would have killed myself by the end of your horrible post

Sounds like Angel is in need of support, not horrible comments like this! Have some compassion for heaven's sake. How rude!

What is wrong with people being so rude these days?
  • ghostling
    Options
  • ghostling
    Options

Sounds like Angel is in need of support, not horrible comments like this! Have some compassion for heaven's sake. How rude!

I see what you did there - Ångel, for heaven's sake. Very clever
  • tpittsley77
    Options

I see what you did there - Ångel, for heaven's sake. Very clever

And what, please tell, did Angel do there, for heaven's sake??
  • speedracer2007
    speedracer2007 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sounds like ghostling is being a bit insensitive
  • tpittsley77
    Options
    Sounds like ghostling is being a bit insensitive

People like ghosting should be thrown off the forums. There are many people here that need support and compassion. Having people like ghosting around spouting off hurtful comments, that is what is wrong with these forums, and says a lot about the state of society today. Sad.
  • kelley_lynn
    Options
    uumm lol....

funny as...... :)

Lets see where was i :)

oh im so laughing from ghostlings post.. :P

???Bad day??? ghostlings???

Norti me....how dare i say things about my self....

Good thing i didnt BS about my self....

Folks.... this wasnt a post about being down.... or anything like that, but its amazing how some saw it as a chance to try and be nasty.... Their problem :)

Im still a sook... im still a fatty... But i am me.. :)

and my friends love me for that :)

Now.... once i climb back on my chair.... im still so laughing..... Im angel..... and im so being a clown.. anyone else need a red nose and big shoes??? *grins*
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    luv ya just the way u r Angel.

Tru QLD'ers are like that !
  • OddBookOut
    OddBookOut Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG that guy Gostling was so rude! It's OK Angel, ignore the criticism.
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo confused.

Angel: you are bootiful! Inside and out!
  • kelley_lynn
    Options
    thanks guys, the idea behind the post is this.... :) You are who you are.... :) every thing i said i am, is just that a small part of me....

:)

And as made me who i am, am i offended, NOT even close...... I did highschool so long ago... The name calling, i see.... in here reminds me off it.. :)

And i dont follow the normal...

So if your a fattie, if your a sook, if your a clown.... and the list goes on, your welcome to add me as a friend, I cant promise im perfect,,,, But i can promise i will be honest, about my self :) and those around me, who know me well... and thanks gazz :) i knew u would get it :) also know, im honest.... :) come say hello :)