favorite swimsuit ?

Options
jw17695
jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
Now that the pools are opening up around here again, I've got to find a swimsuit. Where did you find your favorite one? What brand is it? I need some ideas. Thanks! :happy:

Replies

• bhelmreich
    bhelmreich Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    My favorite one is an old Billabong one from PacSun. They usually have good deals.
  • Lovely_Doll
    Lovely_Doll Posts: 72
    Options
    H&M offers really cute ones that are super cheap also! :) But I've recently found a bikini ( http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23822067 )at Urban Outfitters that is just gorgeous. Only problem is, I'm broke. -.-
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    OMG I must have tried on 35-40 of them this year. I ended up at TJ Maxx, whichi I totally hate that store. I found one there that's really cute.
  • molly_grue
    molly_grue Posts: 215 Member
    Options
  • AshlyRamos
    AshlyRamos Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I just ordered mine from victoria's secret. they have such a variety of styles you're bound to find a style you like. they're good quality and hold up wonderfully! I personally like that you can mix/match your styles.

they have some one sale too! :)
  • shell3986
    shell3986 Posts: 98
    Options
    Victoria's Secret! Almost every swimsuit I own is from there.
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    H&M offers really cute ones that are super cheap also! :) But I've recently found a bikini ( http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=23822067 )at Urban Outfitters that is just gorgeous. Only problem is, I'm broke. -.-

^^ That swimsuit is adorable!
  • IslandDer
    IslandDer Posts: 27
    Options
    Both of my teenage daughters and I have loved the swimsuits we've gotten thru Lands End in the last few years. Not flimsy fabric, lots of mix and match to make different looks. Special sizes (2 of us are quite tall) and can get diff size top/bottom if necessary.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I agree. The Urban Outfitters suit is cute
  • shbretired
    shbretired Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I bought one from Sears, only liked one. 60% off $36.99.

Went to Ross's; bought 3 for $25.99 each

Took the Sears one back.

Since I have a large belly & am in plus size I like the skirted suits.
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    venus.com love every suit i own. they are all from there!!
  • kpwatson
    kpwatson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am 43 and have no desire to wear my mother's bathing suit, but needs some coverage for the girls (34- 36DDD) .I like the tankinnis at lands end that come in bra sizes. they support and make it comfortable to chase children down the beach. When I was still wanting a bikini I bought from venus swimwear for the same idea of cup sizes.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I wear a Diana swimsuit. Sort of like a wetsuit at the bottom, with a normal swimming costume strap top half.

It covers my thighs, which is what I need. I don't mind them, but I do feel that other people would like not to have to see all the stretch marks on my tree trunks.

Here it is, actually. I use it for all my progress shots:

14644573_672.jpg
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am busty (34H right now), so I have a bra sized one. It is from a brand called Ballet and has built in underwire.

I recommend anyone above a DD get a bra sized suit, it will change your life!
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    What not pics?
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I haven't got a new suit this year since I got one late last year & still fit it. But when I do I want to get something like this from pinupgirlclothing.com

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1o_SLeZkxmvylTtsjMSYSwSxsUnaiG7AXAgYD1tjQh0XTWZVyZA
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Leynak, I like that one a lot. Super cute!
  • rachleb
    rachleb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've always loved Betsey Johnson swimwear, but it is expensive. Her pieces are always so fun and flirty! I finally bought one for myself this year (the Primrose style) as a reward for getting fit, but then I got pregnant! (VERY HAPPY about that btw!) Oh well, at least I got to wear it in Hawaii for Spring Break! And hopefully, I can wear it next year!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Im looking into new swimsuits, and i was thinking of going with one of the "beandeu" types. (no straps, just kinda like a boobtube thingy).

anyway im actually one of those people who swims in thier bathers (OMG!), in the ocean (OMG OMG), and just wondering how these htings stay the hell up? anyone got one? or is it really a fashion thing? i dont want my girls hanging everywhere