do you add to your water?

Options
2»

Replies

150930 Posts: 19
    Options
    i am all for fresh fruits in water. check out the app called Spa Water. Today, I've put fresh pineapple, watermelon, and lime to steep and I drink that all day long. Try the app and you will find oodles of recipes that make drinking water oh so "not boring."
  • gatecityradio
    gatecityradio Posts: 401
    Options
    I add Mio to my water sometimes, mostly I just drink diet green tea and plain water.
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    i really like to add that crystal lite green tea mango peach... yum
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I drink plain tap or bottled water, just whatever is available. On days that I run, I add Nunn tablets to my water. Its like gatorade without the sugar and other stuff you don't want or need.
  • cinnamon_gurl
    Options
    I use Mio berry pomegranate and fruit punch most of the time. I have to cut the Mio out or down to half
  • cmccorma
    cmccorma Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    MIO!
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    I usually stick to the natural flavoring of water {unadulterated; fruit and vegtable slices}. Watch the other content of the flavor packets {sodiums; sugars and artifical preservatives}.

Especially avoid anything with aspartame. That stuff is evil.
  • katykosto
    katykosto Posts: 80
    Options
    If the packets you use such as Crystal Light have calories which they do, I would make sure to add that to calorie counter and I wouldnt add it as water because when their is additives in your water it isnt water its a flavored drink. personal opinion.. I only drink water and milk now
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    i use Mio. i hate water, and only drink the required amounts if it's flavored, so if i didn't flavor it, i wouldn't drink it. i dont' think it defeats the purpose if it helps you to drink it. i will have plain water if my Mio isn't available, but that is rare.
  • rinachi
    rinachi Posts: 2
    Options
    I make ice cubes with fruits like pieces o crushed raspberries, kiwi, lemon etc... in them and put them in my waterbottle. Only when I am really tired of plain water. it makes a slight difference which I like