Looking for supportive friends

Options
I am having a hard time losing weight and looking for friends that can be supportive to me and same vice-versa. Thanks.

Replies

• Nano1360
    Nano1360 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new and I'm also looking for a supportive friend. Feel free to add me!
  • lulu_1
    lulu_1 Posts: 100
    Options
    Any body else?
  • heathrlynn
    heathrlynn Posts: 13
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new here. I need to lose about 100.
  • betinafrantz
    betinafrantz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for supportive friends and with similar goals, if possible
    I am 5'5'' and 125lbs and looking forward to lose more 10-15lb (:
  • lovefool63
    lovefool63 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same here, I always start off great then bam it stops and I regain......Please feel free to add me
  • Adamskk1
    Adamskk1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me :-)

Good luck on your journey
  • BellaT81
    BellaT81 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, if you like.

Been here about a months - it's a great community; there's plenty of support out there.

Good luck :-)
  • nooo_47
    nooo_47 Posts: 14
    Options
    You can add me also !!!! :
  • KeiKun
    KeiKun Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Can add me too if you like, I just joined, could do with some friends :)
  • soccermoma11
    soccermoma11 Posts: 126
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm also wanting supportive friends. Anyone can add me just as long as your supportive and serious about being healthy
  • honeydove
    honeydove Posts: 39
    Options
    Welcome, same here :flowerforyou:
  • Debrann310
    Debrann310 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also just joined and need supportive friends. Have over 70lbs to lose and have already lost 26lbs since starting in late January. Feel free to add me.
  • nlm74
    nlm74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just had my 2nd child almost 7 months ago and feeling not so great about my body and health. Gained about 50 lbs with both children and never really lost it all with my first. I'm very petite and have always been thin so the extra pounds make it tough to run after my 3yr old. Also sick of having the rolls and muffins and having to hide it every day with flowy tops. Motivated to eat better and get fit and need a few friends to help me through my 30+ weight loss goal.
  • baasland
    baasland Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost almost 20 lbs since I started this site just a few months ago. I live being supportive and making new friends!!