that is great..can't wait till I'm there... Keep it up
  • Roxymcqueen
    Roxymcqueen Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Keep it up :)
  • danielleharvey2009
    danielleharvey2009 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I wouldn't know the feeling, I haven't been able to for about 10 years now (since I was 11), so I can't wait to get to that point :)
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding??? That is an AWESOME accomplishment!!! I am hoping to see that one soon myself. Right now I am just excited to have ankles again ;) WEIGH TO GO :drinker:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's silly at all. This is actually one thing about my body, that I have been keeping an eye on to gauge some progress, among a few other odd things I won't mention. LOL Great achievement!
  • wooze63
    wooze63 Posts: 34
    Options
    A great NSV!!!!!!!
  • erneseeter
    erneseeter Posts: 22
    Options
    Sometimes the littlest things seem like the biggest accomplishments! I remember the day that I didn't have to turn sideways to walk through the subway turnstiles in the Toronto subway. HUGE day!

Congrats!
  • LHudson53
    LHudson53 Posts: 126
    Options
    :smile: Hahahaha, I think that is WONDERFUL! Being able to cross legs, apply our own toenail polish...little victories like that are what keep us going!!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Being able to cross your legs and not have them 'roll off' immediately, is a good feeling! I had the same NSV Wednesday when I got in the car with my mom. I had crossed my legs and since she hasn't seen me do it in years, she asked me if I was cold! I said no, then realized it was because I had my legs crossed and one hand on a knee. lol
  • bp716
    bp716 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the small accomplishments are the greatest! Keep it up!
  • unwritten87
    unwritten87 Posts: 22
    Options
    that's pretty huge, actually, i know the feeling lol congrats! & keep it up!
    =)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    THAT'S AWESOME!

(I'm almost to the point where I can do it - can't wait for it to be my NSV)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!